Chapter 7: You like me!?

Unknown number
Hi Joshua

"Huh? Who is this?" joshua confusedly picked up his phone and replied the message (Of course after waiting for some minutes.)

Hi... who are you?

And the reply came in an instant.

Unknown number
It's the person you met on the bus😉

Joshua thought for a second and realisation hit him, "Oh my gosh,"

Jeonghan?

Unknown number
Yup... you got it right

How would you get my number?

Unknown number
Magic 🪄

Joshua snorted at the answer, there was a knock at the door so he quickly put his phone down and went to get his takeout.

"Thank you," he smiled at the delivery boy and closed the door.

Unknown number added to contacts as "Yoon Jeonghan" (too formal).

Yoon Jeonghan
At what time do you have your classes tomorrow?

Joshua furrowed his eyebrows at the message.It was sent 5mins earlier.

At 11am... why?

And the reply came in an instant again.

Yoon Jeonghan
Nothing darling... go to sleep... goodnight😉

Joshua choked on his own saliva seeing the last text, his face heating up. "What is this weired feeling?" He thought to himself. He tends to feel this feeling whenever Jeonghan is around him.
He decided not to answer the last text.

———————————————————
(The next day)

Soonie❤️
Hyung... did you eat breakfast?

I didn't... why?

Joshua was not in the mood to eat today so he skipped breakfast today.

Soonie❤️
Just wondering... see you later then

After replying to Soonyoung's message, joshua started making his way to his first class. He was about to enter the class when Jeonghan... Yoon Jeonghan in his handsome glory appeared in front of him (out of nowhere) handing him out a plastic bag.

Joshua stared confusedly at the plastic bag and Jeonghan simultaneously.

"Good morning Shua," Jeonghan said with a charming smile.

"Good morning..." Joshua said unsure but with a shy smile.

"I bought snacks... I heard you skipped breakfast today and please take it as a thank you from me,"

"Oh... you didn't have to. Thanks," Joshua said taking the plastic with a somewhat awkward and finally realised, "Wait... how did you know I skipped breakfast?"

"I just knew... enjoy your day then, your best friend is here," Jeonghan said and went back to... he didn't know where.

"What was Jeonghan doing here?" Jun asked confused.

"He bought me breakfast..." Joshua said and turned to Jun, "What is he trying to do?" He said with hopes of getting answers from Jun. "Don't look at me like that... I don't know either," Jun held his shoulder and led him to the class.