『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛』

Now we shall move onto a subclass typically called "Nether Born". All hybrids in this catagory are born in the nether and habe higher body temperature and a better resistance to hot temperatures. These hybrids all typically will Hybernate in the winter when in the overworld as they are not used to low temperatures.

Piglin hybrids:
These hybrids are just like their predasessors the Piglin hybrids, however being raised in the nether they have been adapted to it's climate and are much stronger. Their hair colour has been filed down to the singular Pink option so the tips of their ears, Elbow-Fingertip are faded pink. Unlike the Pig hybrid these hybrids have hoof like legs from the knee down that are pink in colour.
These hybrids are somewhat obsessed with gold and the more Gold one has the richer they are so to flaunt wealth they will wear Gold jewlery.
These hybrids have learnt to be less angry and are more trusting, thought it can be hellish to get on their bad side after what they have gone through.
It is very easy, and usually suspected, that you will find them working a shop to sell various items in exchange for gold.

Blazeborns:
Blazeborns have warm orangy horns that will not grow in until their baby teeth are coming in. Blazeborns usually have black or red hair, but they prefer to shave it as a sign of honour to their heratage and as a sign of power.
Blazeborns are also typically covered in tattoos that have either spiritual meanings or are based off of stoeys they've told/been told.
Their tails are usually long and wiery, but at the end of the tail they will have a flame, quite like a charmander without the threat of death.
The heritage in question is the power to comtrol fire. These magnificant Nether borns are born with the capability to swim in lava and produce fire.
This resistamce to fire is parcially due to their scales, which are similarly placed to a Pig hybrids faded skin with the added bonus that their neck is also covered in scales.
These hybrids dom't have quite an obsession with gold, but they do use it to create jewlery for their horns and as bracelets. A chain gets connected to each horns to symbolise that they are united while the bracelettes are a way of symbolising that none of them are free from the dudties of protecting whats theres. They are warriers at heart and they carry that on into further generations.

Ghastborn:
The first hybrid where both the famales and males are around the same hight.
Tall. They are easily recognisable from their short hair that covers their eyes. Their hair tends to be either white or platanum blonde. Their skin from wrist-fingertip, neck-shoulder, knee-toe and fourhead-nose fades white. Ghastborn are also recognisable for their claw like fingers and hollow frame.
And despite having no wings, the ghastborn are able to fly. Some would evem say they are better at flying than the Elytrian hybrids.

Magma Born:
These hybrids are related to slime hybrids『we'll get into them later』and are unironically able to eat anything they want, with stomach acid like lava they are powerful creatures.
It should be noted that while being the smallest of the nether born they are also one of the most dangerous with litteral molten lava for hair.
These hybrids are known for their agility and their armoured apearence.
These hybrids have scales around the Joints to points. You must be wondering what that means, well it's quite simple.

The black lines represent what we call "the joints and points" and the red represents where the scales would be and if they fade into the skin or not

These scales are black and tend to look like Netherite which these hybrids tend to wear more of as it is, in itself, protective against lava. Their eyes can only be red.
One of the two Nether borns that do not have a tail.

Magama born are interesting hybrids as because the Winter they are the only Nether born to have their body temperature drop massively. Their hair will actually turn into obsidian and they go pailer.
Magma born can easily be confused for a dead person when they go into hybernation and if not in the right confitions they are the only ones likely to die.

Magma born are often sought out for their scales so family members either make the scale of the deseased into jewlery or armour OR they will have their family members bolted to the bottom of the grave to stop people from stealing their bodies for profet.
Scales are painful to remove so they could die just from the removal alone.