『ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠』

Undercities:

The undercities are found deep underground between bedrock and deepslate. These ancient cities are known for their cold, dark and damp atmostphere and their shockingly beautiful flora.

These ancient cities are home to the children of the night. Providing a place sheilded from the sun these well protected villages are light with what some would call artifical and other would call natural.
There are so many different light sources for those that live in these cities:
●Big mushrooms that grow from the cave walls emit various coloured lights.
■Skulk, which also acts as grass, emits its own galactic kind of glow. Little flickers of blue acend from these lands and disapate into the air.
●The rivers that stem from some point in the over or some point in the cave walls not only provide drinking water, but also emit it's own calm blue light into the surrounding area.
■Ancient fruit that hangs from navy blue vines let out this blue glow. These fruits are also known for healing those who decide to eat from them.
●Ancient flowers sprout from the ground with their own blue glow, while minimal, this glow is still quite glorious.
■In the centre od the city is a structure that has been taken over by a glowing route that reaches the top of the caves. Some say it's the reason the plants thrive in such a strange environment.

《Quick insperation break                       》

《                                                                    》

Despite the cold demenour the people of the undercities are usually quite friendly and warm. It takes awhile for some to get used to it's charm, but for those living in these cities the calming blues and soundproof walls are enough to keep the calm of underground life.

Walking through the town you will notice the soul flame lanterns that line the streets. The blue flames are seen as sacred and held as a praise to their god, the goddess of death. This asteemed praise for the death god has formed the ideas of a "hell" or an "underworld" where people go if they've not followed in the footsteps of their god.
While Technically still apart of the Over these residents classify their cities as being part of it's own realm called the fallen.

These streets hold high protection for it's residents as the Wardens patrol the streets for any crimes.
《                                                                    》

Those born in the over have heard many tales on the residence of the Fallen.

"You must be a good kid or the Vexes will steal you away and eat you."
"You must sleep when told or the Phantoms will hunt you down."
"You must not leave my sight or else the hisskin will find you."
"Eat your veggies or a slime will come and devower you."

The ridiculous words spread out quickly and have left quite the distane for Children of the night.
The overworld is very day oriented and so these night dewlers find themselves unable to fit into the puzzle humans have layed out for themselves.
Often these hybrids will be chased out of villages or publicly exicuted for simply being, which you can see how crewl that is.

A newly killed phantom must learn to not only deal with the fact that their body has changed drastically, but they must also learn to accept that their friends and familys opinions of them have probably changed aswell and that they can not go running back to the arms of their former families for comfort.

Vampires are still some what rumoured to drink blood and transform people so they must hide their identity or fear a loved one trying to stab a stake through their heart or cover their homes in garlic just to discorage them from aproaching.
They may find people wearing crosses so they can't aproach them.
A stake only works because its stabbing. Of course someone will die if you stab them. The garlic is a weird rumour made up in the 18 century when they still believed Witches were all evil. The cross one does work.

Arachnids and slimes more so have it easy. Slime hybrids are only feared for the fact they can eat anything as their insides are basically acid and they blend in so well. Arachnids are hated simply because people don't like spiders.

Wardens and Withered are feared for their immense power and horrifyingly deformed bodies. The exposed bones being a big discouragement for those with the faintest of hearts.

Herobrines are scary because of how much they look like humans yet how much more powerful they are and how sneaky they can be. The thought that a herobrine can just be anywhere is nightmare fule on its own. No locked doors can stop them.

These undercities are made to support the lives of those born with a bad rep because humans can not see the good in life.