0.1 ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ!

Rory gripped onto the bathroom sink at the overwhelming thought of leaving the house and going to school. Even though, everything happened many months ago. She still felt the same nauseous feeling every morning.

She wasn't alone, she had her family and friends that all cared about her and would let her talk to them. But for some strange reason she still felt alone, a burden to everyone.

A sharp knock came from outside the locked door, startling the girl out of her deep thoughts.

"Hurry up, ye eejt. I need to have a shower." Her Brothers voice muffled through the door.

The Burnette girl stalked towards the door, swinging it open. In the doorway stood, her older brother towering over her.

While Rory unfortunately lacked in the height department unlike her brother, who was 6,3. They looked very much alike. They got that from their Dad both having brown hair and dark blue eyes. Rory had also gained more of her Mam's personality, being a firecracker has her Dad likes to call them both.

Johnny was a star rubgy player or Prodigy, whatever the bleedin newspapers say about him. Even though he was praised and everyone blessed the ground he walked on. He still was the same. The stupid, overprotective and supportive brother. Never letting it once get to his head. That's one of things Rory admired most about him and probably why they still have a very close bond.

Even if Johnny was the same, humble person. People still couldn't stop comparing the two. Rory always felt stuck in his shadow. After his popularity rose, many girls in Rory's year tried to get close to her just so they could talk to Johnny. That's why Rory kept her circle of friends small, atleast she knew she could trust them.

"Will ye move?" Johnny grumbled.

"Fine, you asshole."

"Hey! I'm the one that gives you lifts to school. I can leave you stranded with no ride."

"If you did that, not only would i beat your ass. I'd tell the whole Rubgy team about when you where 8, you pissed yourself before that rubgy match and ma-"

"Okay. Okay. Jesus Christ Woman." Johnny mumbled.

Rory had a smirk plastered on her face as she walked past her brother. The bathroom door slammed behind her.

She left out an large sigh. Now she just had to get ready for the day.

______________________________

The Teenage girls feet thumped down the hardwood stairs. She was clad in her Tommen school uniform. It wasn't horrible looking it was just slightly uncomfortable.

As Rory walked into the kitchen, she was greeted by a wonderful site of her Mam making pancakes.

"Well Good Morning Lorelai!" Her mother sing-song to her.

Rory rolled her eyes as her Mam called her by her full name. No one called her that, only her Mother who was the one that named her. Rory did like her full name, made her seem too old. So when she was 3 she refused to be called that and never listened to her parents of they called after her.

"Morning, Mam." She said as she plopped onto a Stool.

"Are you excited for your first day back?" Her mother inquired as she handed her a plate of pancakes.

"What do you think?" The Teenager muttered quietly while stuffing her face full of pancakes.

"Ohhh Rory you have to think positively,  you'll get to see all your friends."