0.2 ᴏᴡɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ.

Patrick jolted awake, at the sudden sound of his alarm. He groaned at the thought of getting out of his bed, wanting to said there forever. But he knew is Ma would be out for blood if he didn't get up.

He stumbled around tugging on his uniform and going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Feely started to fix his hair in the mirror, he should look a bit decent for school.

As the teenage boy stepped out his bedroom door, he was met with the muffling voice of his mother scolding his little brother, Cillian.

Feely's family was small, just being him, his mam and his brother. He didn't have a dad, or well he did but he lives up in Meath. Having left the family quite the number of years ago. Only sending the occasional birthday card or Christmas present.

The Teenage boy started to walk down the stairs towards the kitchen. Their house was pretty big, not as big as the Kavanagh's. The Feely family was decently well off as Patrick's Mam, Orla owned her own business.

"Cillian, ye have to stop drawing on your school shirt. I'm not pay'n for anymore." Orla's scolding projected through the halls.

"But Ma.." Cillian whined.

"I'll be hear'n nun of that nonsense young man- Oh Patrick, your finally up."

"Mornin Ma, Cillian." Patrick yawned out.

"Morning Patty boy." The younger boy snickered.

"Shut up would ya." Patrick chuckled as he ruffled his little brother's hair, much to his protest.

The smell of bacon and eggs came from the stove. Feely groaned at the delightful smell. Orla Feely was probably the best cook in all of Cork. Or atleast to the Feely brothers.

"Ma, did i tell ye I love ya."

"Yer only say'in that cause im making bacon and eggs for breakfast." The Feely woman scolded.

"Haven't a clue what your talk'in about."

"Don't be smart with me, Patrick Harry Feely." She gave out as she placed to plates of food before her two boys.

The brothers both devoured the food. While their mother muttered words of shock.

"Patrick do ye mind dropping Cillian to school. I have a meeting soon and i wont have time."

"Sure, Ma."

Patrick was 17 in November, so he was officially able to drive. His mam gave him a car for his birthday. He loved the thing, even if it was old.

"Ughhh, why do i have to go with him. He always plays the weirdest music." Cillian groaned in protest.

"The Beatles Aren't werid." Patrick grumbled.

"Enough! Scarper you two and don't be late for school." Their Mam demanded sick of the two boys squabble.

"Right, let's go ye eejt." Patrick stated.

"Fine." The younger boy said with a pout.

And, so the brothers set off towards Feely's car. Patrick also played The Beatles much to Cillian's protests.

_______________________

After dropping Cillian off to Primary school, Patrick finally made it to Tommen College. He walked at an easy pace through the school, only receiving a couple 'Mornin' and pats from either some of the Rubgy Team or random 5th years.