0.3 ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʙꜱɪᴇ

Rory trudged up to her usual lunch table, where a bubbly Blonde and a nervous-looking Brunette sat.

"What's up, Lads." The Brunette spoke in her Dublin accent as she sat down.

"You know, sometimes I forget your a Jackeen." Claire stated, looking at Rory as she sat beside Shannon.

"Shut up, ye Culchie." She said while giving her a fake scowl.

"Sooo, Where's your other half?" The Blonde said while giving Rory a curious look.

She was referring to Audery Collins, Rory's ride or die since she moved to Cork, when she was 9. The two having come inseparable since Rory walked up to her during yard time and asked her to start a game of Cops and Robbers with her.

"I'm not sure probably with Ethan." The girl made a fake gag.

"Who... who's, Ethan?" Shannon inquired.

"Ethan is Audery's Boyfriend or not officially according to Audery.  Even though it's obvious." Rory stated.

Claire nodded in agreement. "I hope they finally come to reality and just get together already."

"Ohhhhh." Shannon giggled.

"Soooo, Shan how are you finding the Lunch hall?" Rory asked switching the subject.

"It's so..... fancy and huge. Way bigger than BCS." She explained.

"Yeah, I'm sure it is, I mean it is a glorified Rubgy school." Rory offered her a smile.

Shannon nodded in agreement.

The two had become fast having many subjects together. Rory really took a liking to the girl, she was slowly coming out of her shell.

"Do you guy's want to come over after school?" Claire asked breaking the comfortable silence.

Shannon leaned across. "To your house?"

"We can hang out and watch a few films or something?" Claire said nodding.

"Aren't you going into town with Lizzie to see Pierce?" Rory asked.

"Nah, Lizzie's in a mood." Claire explained stabbing her pot of yoghurt with her spoon. "So, I'm guessing they had another fight today."

Which explained her absent at the table and also wasn't unusual for the couple.

Lizzie was a tough one to crack, sometimes Rory felt as though the girl only tolerated her but then again that was just her nature. Lizzie was a good friend, a protective one at that. She also had alot of trauma, Rory could relate.

"Besides, I'm not really into being the third wheel with those two." The Blonde said in disgust.

"So, what do you guys say? Mam will pick us up and drop yous home whenever you want to go." She leaned back in her chair.

"Wish I could but I have training tonight." Rory said with a sad smile.

"Awh man, What about you Shan?" The Bubbly Blonde gave her a pleading smile.

Rory was an athletic star. Not as amazing as Johnny was at Rubgy, but she was pretty fast. Having one many races at different events across the country. The girl enjoyed running, it was something she could do peacefully without people yammering on about her star of a brother.

It wasn't as if it was her own family that glorified Johnny. No, the two Kavanagh parents where both equally as proud as both their children. Having never held a competitive nature between the two. It was just the people.