chapter 3 [school fair]

The sunlight appears, the room is softened by the chorus of birds, the air becomes sweeter as i breathed deeper into the pillow, The day feel sweet even though it's only just began. 

i was on the brink of drifting back to slumber but i heard Mia voice 

"y/n, pancakes are ready!" she called

"okay, be there in a minute" I quickly shouted back. I combed my finger through my hair making sure I didn't have bed hair and straightened out my Pj  before making my way to join Mia in the kitchen.

"wow Mia, it's smell so divine in here" i compliment the her.

"thanks it's a recipe I learned from one of the neighbour,"

i sat down at the table and tucked in to the freshly baked pancakes.

"so are you ready for the fair" she asked which had completely skipped my mind.

"is that today?" I smacked my head trying rack my brain for answers.

"yep it is" she replied and then taking a bite of a pancake. 

we continued to eat in silence. once i was done i retreat back to my room to get ready for the day. i decided on a light blue dress to wear and i put in a matching bow in my hair.

 i decided on a light blue dress to wear and i put in a matching bow in my hair

  i left my room when i saw the time.

"are you ready to leave?" Mia asked when she saw i was ready. 

"yep!" i chirped back.

"lets go" she giggled as grabbed her bag and keys.

the journey to the school was nice as i soaked in the sunrays that warmed my skin.

"we're here" i was snapped out of my tranced when Mia stopped the car outside the school.

the school was bustling with foot traffic, i saw dawn setting up a little refreshment booth so i walked over to him to lend him some support. i helped setting up tea, coffee and pastry.

the day went by slowly, a little girl tripped Infront of the booth and immediately rushed over to help.

"omg sweetheart! are you okay" i knelt down i front of the little girl who began to weep

"sshh love its okay, can you show me where your hurt?" the lil girl look up with puffy doe eyes and point to her knee which was bruised and had a coupe of scratches" 

"would you like a ban-aid for you poorly knee" i asked her which i was greeted by a meek yes from the girl

i grabbed a ban-aid from the first aid box which we kept next to the booth i showed her two    ban-aids  

"pink or blue" i asked 

"blu" she whispers

"good choice it match with my dress, my names y/n what yours" i asked 

"Lola" she whispered.

i comfort the girl what i didn't realised that i had caught the attention of two people.

{Francis pov}

i was bring a delivery of milk when izzack stop me for a chat.

"hello Francis" the reporter smiled. 

"mmm hello" i grunted back.

"have you met Mia friend yet?" he asked. 

"no i haven't" i broadly replied.

"she over there" he pointed to young lady who's treating a little girl leg, her smile was breath-taking i was mesmerised by her beauty. 

"she a stunner isn't she" he patted my back.

i quickly regained my composure.

{y/n pov}

The little girl went back to play with her friends, as i got up i felt two set of eyes looking at me. I turned around to see izzack with another man, his kind voice tone of his voice and the depth of his tired eyes conveyed his attractive demeanour.                                                                                                 he was dressed in an white buttoned up shirt., black bow and trousers. a hat with the inscription "milkman" neatly printed. 

I quickly looked away, and went back to the refreshment when i was met with Mia.

"girl, you were taking a look at Francis" she giggled

"Francis?" i asked

"Francis is our town milkman"  she replied and starting giggling "aww, your face is red"

I noticed i was blushing as soon as i touched my scorching cheek. i hid my hot face with my hands immediately. 

"aww i think it's cute that you like Francis" she patted my shoulder.

A/N sorry for the delay of this chapter i had a little bit of writes block so does anyone have suggestion on what they like to happen next if so comment or dm me I'll reply asap,

word count: 735