🕯️𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓶 🕯️

Though Luke had originally believed he had managed to coax Zander to sleep once again, he was more than disappointed  when he realised: he was played like a fool, and really Zander faked sleeping, waited for Luke to fall asleep before continuing his studying, ALL NIGHT. Though, Zander was more than happy. He had the material thoroughly burned into his mind. However, he couldn't escape Luke's gaze, Luke seemed to be staring at him from across the dining table with such obvious betrayal in his eyes, considering Zander was just trying to eat his cornflakes: he felt petrified.

"..What's going on with you two? Staring contest? If so Zanders blinked like 70 times already... Luke's holding up really well though!" Jake said as he gave Luke an encouraging pat on the back. "He lied to me!" Luke started with a pout. "Lied to you?" Sean chimed in with a questioning look as he sat down next to Zander with his own breakfast.

"He faked sleeping! So then I went to sleep with the peace of mind that he was getting a good nights rest, and what do I find out!? He faked sleeping and pulled another all nighter!"

"Whoopsies." Zander said before taking another spoonful of cereal.

"WHOOPSIES!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS THIS IS."- "..not really." - "Me neither." -"A college student pulling an all nighter doesn't seem that serious?"

"But guyssssss! Apparently he goes days without sleeping!" - "DAYS!? DUDE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, DRACULA!?" Jake asked, his voice a mix of concern and pure admiration. "I think Dracula sleeps, I'm not sure. I Just don't get tired." - "Did the metal music not help this time?" Sean asked with a chuckle. "He used white noise this time. It worked, I slept for a quick and easy 5 minutes, when I woke up he was still awake, so I faked for around 20, then I started studying."

"Dude what are you even studying? That was the easiest shit to remember." - "I know, I just wanted to make sure I understood it thoroughly." - "What's there to understand? Stab those bitches on the back, the chest, slice their neck, scream in their ears, yada yada avoid the fucking tail, see I read it once and I got it." - "Right Sean. I get it." Zander glared.

"But GUYSSSSUHHHHH!"Luke started - "LUKEEEEEUHHHHHH!" Jake mocked. "Listen! He doesn't sleep for days!" Sean just sighed as he looked at Zander. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up four fingers. "I don't know probably like 2." "SEEE! HE CANT THINK STRAIGHT!" "No I just don't have my contacts in." "Get them in! You poor thing you probably forgot to put them in because you're so delusional from your lack of sleep!" - "No it's because I woke up REALLY craving cornflakes. And contact lenses were only going to slow me down." Zander rolled his eyes as he looked back down at his blurred bowl.

"But-!" - "Please can we talk about this later. You're ruining the essence of my cornflakes." - "Essence? Calm your jets Zander they were 1 pound on sale down at Asda." Sean said with a laugh.

"If you've got something to say about my cornflakes say it to my face." - "I would but you can't see me anyways." - "Go away." - "Nuh uh im here to enjoy my weetabix."

After an hour or so, they arrived to class. Zander took his seat next to Luke, who had recently finished his sulking and was happy to talk about anything and everything. Zander was listening, of course, but soon enough, Sir made a boisterous entrance as he ran into the class room.

"HELLO STUDE-" a loud crack could be heard, everyone visibly cringed. "FUCK ME! MY BACK." Sir groaned in pain as he hunched over on his desk, wheezing with pain.