<°1°>

April 2nd 2024 8:30a.m..

Dear diary it's me again.!

Surmise what!? It's spring, my cherished season, indeed you must be customized regarding my Love for spring's.

Today I strolled outside of my mansion as always to commend the season, the sunbeams on my neck pass the sense of appreciation to the Alfresco, i can heed faint laughter, high-pitched, the recho of children evading the cumbersome coats and gloves of winter, There is the hefty stench of earth in the zypher, mongrel with the hazy odor of new growth.

The crocus that have been patiently lingering nether the mantle of snow, presently pushing up amidst the dead stratum of leaves from last year, The pictorial green leaves along with the optimistic colors of the blossoms are a feast, i feel somehow renewed, excited about the possibilities.

The aroma of flowers blooming is overwhelming when I step outside in the morning, setting my allergies aflare, The resonance of birds chirping accost me while I stroll my dog (Aviv) outside, the sound of raged birds tussled with me whenever he attempts to chase them or get too close to their nest.

The trees are budding, flowers are blossoming, and the grass is growing, The breeze swiftly brushes my hair to and fro as a chill caresses the air, Every step i take in the garden is like strolling through a wonderland, nothing is certain but there is beauty in that fact.

It was peaceful and serene outside, perfect for the day, yet;yet the tranquility of my heart was amiss somewhere or with someone!?

Each spring i wait for that specific person but he never arrives, it's fifth spring of mine without him, deprived of my bestfriend, he is the rationale of my relishing for spring, I am oblivious of his echelon, how is he? Where is he?

Does he also recall all the memories we had share together in spring, our strolling, night out's, skipping our classes, and teasing our Hyung's.

Does he even remember us? Remember me?

That doesn't bother me if he remember me or not, i only wish for his contentment, success and prosperity.!

As you are mindful, he's similar as spring, which commence people to be delighted with his warmth after the winter, his honeysuckle fragrance constraints children's or women's to embrace him, identical as bee's ceased over flower to suck honey.

His exquisite smile was as bright as the sunbeam, his appearance, parallel as the zypher, delicacy Allies as morning breeze, as well as resembles rigid as typhoon.

This spring compel me to unlatch you (my diary) every year and assert me faintly "let's Converse something today regarding your first love"

And who am I to neglect the discuss regarding my First Love though, as always I sat on the bench in the garden, While staring the awestruck sceneries of spring, I again scribble a new page anent my first love, what can I state, or if I assert that would be his smile.

His ethereal smile is impotent to vision all over in the universe, every praise is nothing in front of my Love.!

Spring, a splendid sight to witness, a belated welcome to you and all your beauties,
Dear diary thank you for keeping my secret with you for years.!

As he closed the diary and put it inside his bag and inhaled sharply dominating his arising sentiments, his Lips curled up spotting an elegant figure who was strolling closer to him while smiling, he chuckled pointing him quarreling with a boy who was around 8 years old.