<°6°>

Kim mansion 08:10 p.m.!

Jungkook was indeed nervous and excited as the similar ocassion, he's mindful of Taehyung's serene personality and also sensible of others agitated demeanor.

Taehyung parked the car and stepped out along with other's, Jungkook inhaled and enter the mansion recalling each moments he had spend with Taehyung and his Hyung's here, entering, his foremost scenario was Jimin and Mingyu's quarrel, unmindful of the rationale of their quibbling.

He glance over Namjoon and Seokjin who was sitting on the couch drinking orange juice while Namjoon was reading a book as usual, Jungkook's eye's shimmer in delighted tear's, he couldn't dominion his emotions and shouted in excitement.

Jungkook: Jini Hyung.

Hearing the versed voice four of them jerk their heads toward him, witnessing the familiar face they become amazed, their heart pound in delightedness, before anyone could could react further, jungkook pace toward Seokjin to embrace him.

As he was about to hug him Namjoon stand between them, making Jungkook puzzled by his abrupt demeanor, he glance at him while frowning, Namjoon chuckled softly and asserted tenderly.

Namjoon: I assumed Wonwoo must have informed you regarding Seokjin's surgery, probably not? His stitches is yet to be healed.

Namjoon was not astonished by his presence since Taehyung had massaged him, aware he have to conduct Jin's raising emotions, however on the contrary Jungkook was perplexed by his word's and questioned.

Jungkook: surgery? What-what kind of surgery? Why didn't I was aware about it!?

Seokjin smiled softly and pushed Namjoon away, standing before Jk he quitely adore him from head to toe, he open his mouth to answer him but got cut off by jimin's acerbic vent.

Jimin: how can you be Aware of our weal, since you left us without any words? Stop pretending, yeah.!

Jungkook indeed was ashamed of his doing, he's in the footing of apologising to them, yet he's not in the humors of quarreling with Jimin, not when he just found out about His Hyung got a surgery, he ignored him and quested softly.!

JK: Hyung surgery? You are okay? Sit-sit down why are you standing, wh-

He couldn't finish his word's feeling two delicate arm's engulfed him, he inhaled and wrapped his hands around him, as jungkook heard a gentle and soothing voice.

Jin: Shh! I am fine, I am fine now, why wouldn't I'll be, I had the best cardio surgeon's in OT!

Jungkook inhaled while nodding, he back away from the hug and smiled, he surely have ample of conversation to talk with Jin yet he decided to earn Jimin and Mingyu's forgiveness foremostly.

As he made him sat on the couch, walking toward the duo, who was certainly content to see their adorable yet naughty friend, but was wearing an annoying features on their faces.

Jungkook stand before them, staring from head to toe while crossing his arm's he opined in amazement.

JK: I speculate how both of you end up marrying each other!?

Other's glance at each other in bafflement, while Mingyu roll his eye's and open his mouth to query reply him, but couldn't hearing JK's plain voice.!

Jk: I mean- I was assuming Jimin and Yoongi Hyung will end up together, and Mingyu with wo-

Before he could finish his phrase Wonwoo grab his arm, pulling him away he fretted thickly, eye's reminding him regarding something, other's were puzzled their actions yet elected to be quite.