°<8°>

8:30 a.m.! Living room.!

Faint chirping of birds, golden rays of sunshine, dewdrops over green grass, all signify a new inning, A beautiful morning tells, in various beautiful ways, that everyday of our life is a new beginning.

Taehyung strolled toward the couch, sitting beside Jimin he greeted all of them, while picking his tea,

Tae: Morning everyone, I have to leave early, since I've surgery at 9:39 so, if you need anything Yoongi is here to help.

Other's blink, and gazed at Yoongi, who nodded his head, while sipping chamomile tea made by jimin, and replied pointing their baffled eyes on him.

Yoongi: I'm shifting my office, so I'll stay at his place.

They was even more perplexed, why would he suddenly shift his office, before anyone could query about it, Taehyung placed the cup on the table, bidding farewell he exit the mansion, jk was staring the place Taehyung was sitting, he didn't even talk to him.

Last night's conversation was still roaming in his mind, eye's filled with perplexity, he's yet to be apprehend the rationale of Taehyung's rage over him, only his word's were clicking in his cerebrum.

"You asked me how lucky I'm, to not fall in Love, jungkook, lucky are those, whose first Love doesn't teach them' the lesson of moving on".

These word's were visibly sorrowful, the agony in his voice was mighty, which gave shiver in his body, but more than that there was one more thing was torchering him, he recalled how doubtful Tae's eye's were staring at him while asking that specific query.

Yesternight, in garden.!

Tae: "You asked me" Do you even know what "Love" is, let me ask you the same question, JK, Do you know what Love is? Forget it-

He paused stepping closer to jungkook sneaking his arm's around his waist, pulling him closer, earning a amazed gasp from Jungkook pink lips, staring right in his eyes he completed his query in his deep voice.

Tae: kindly illustrate me veraciously, does your heart really beat for Hoesok' do you really love him, does your breath get's uneven when he's this much closer to you? Do you get goosebumps by his touches, the way you're getting by m-

Jungkook pushed him away from himself, ceasing tae to speak further,he was frowning, puzzled, rage and something weird was flowing in his blood, witnessing Taehyung's unlikely demeanor as he blurted plainly eyes glaring at him.

JK: Taehyung! What the fuck? What is this behaviour huh? Stop being a jerk, never cross your limits, and even-

He ceased stepping a closer to him, eyes yet boring in his rigid one, he gripped thickly, ineligible to dominion his commingle emotions.

Jk: And if I have all these feelings for him or not, it shouldn't matter to you, get it.!

Saying he walk away towards his room with his pulsating and puzzled heart, leaving a broken Taehyung behind, as always not paying attention how much agonised he was at that ocassion.

Jungkook flinch, snapping out of his thoughts by the loud cheering and clapping, he glance at other's pointing them circling Mingyu and Jimin while congratulating them regarding something, his eyebrow furrowed, blinking he heed their conversation carefully and pointed Jin's joyful voice.

Jin: oh my lord, I am so happy for both of you, congratulations for your debute, when are you going to release your albums.

Jungkook each and every emotion vanished hearing Jin's word's, he pace toward them, holding their hand he quested while jumping on his toes.