Chapter One

Previously: "Let's re-do this," the blonde standing with the younger boy finally spoke up, "I'm Katie Alura Queen," she introduced herself, "These are my siblings; Thomas Robert Queen, Astra Moria Queen, their twins," she pointed to the dark head ...

Previously: "Let's re-do this," the blonde standing with the younger boy finally spoke up, "I'm Katie Alura Queen," she introduced herself, "These are my siblings; Thomas Robert Queen, Astra Moria Queen, their twins," she pointed to the dark head kids who just stared at Kara "That's Danielle Thea Queen, my twin sister," she pointed to the girl who was standing across from Kara "and this is our younger brother Stephen Wilson Queen" she ruffle the kids blonde hair.

"She didn't need to know our middle names," Thomas said to his younger sister.

"Wait..." Kara paused "Queen? As in Oliver Queen?" she looked at the five.

"Yeah, our father is Oliver Queen," Astra spoke, she had only stared at Kara since she saw Kara land on the balcony, "and like my sister said," she stepped up to Kara "We're your kids..."

"Oh...Okay..." Kara nodded then turned and looked at the "What about you two?"

"My name is Nova Snow-Allen," the girl introduced herself "and this is my twin brother Henry Snow-Allen" she pointed at her brother "Our parents are Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow" she said knowing Kara was already putting the pieces together.

"Can you run a DNA test on them?" Kara asked Alex who nodded. Thomas groaned rolling his eyes, in the matter of seconds he was out and back holding multiple vials containing blood and papers, he handed them to Alex, she read over the papers one by one.

"Yep," Alex nodded "Their yours and whoever this Oliver Queen guy is," she told her sister handing Kara the paper.

"Yeah," Kara sighed "Those are Barry and Caitlin kids too" she said "We should head over to Earth One and see if they can get you home" she looked at the kids.

"Jeez, your already trying to get us out the way" Thomas scoffed.

"I'm not trying to get rid of you," Kara told him "I just have...I just want to help you all get home, I'm sure your parents are worried about you" she told him.

"What year is it?" Nova asked out of nowhere.

"2017," J'onn came into the room.

"Grandpa J'onn!" The younger boy Stephen finally spoke with smile on his face.

Alex laughed but stopped once J'onn sent her a glare, "You made me a grandpa" J'onn pointed at Kara.

"Oh my goodness," Astra said "We're in the Great Depression," she said.

"Actually that was started in 1929 and ended in 1941" Winn said walking up to them "and who is this?" he asked eyeing the kids.

"Those five are my kids and those two are Barry's kids" Kara told Winn.

"And I know what year that Great Depression was in," Astra told Winn "Aunt Alex told us stories of mom in 2016 and her boyfriend Mon-El, and it was suddenly the Great Depression all over again  for mom and she was moping a lot" she added with a bit of a laugh.