Chapter Three

So before this starts I would like to announce to you all, my friends will not be doing both of my stories on ao3 or FanFiction

So before this starts I would like to announce to you all, my friends will not be doing both of my stories on ao3 or FanFiction.Net, I asked them not to, because I have started my own FanFiction.Net account. It's the same as this one; SuperGrays.

Reading over this story, I've noticed some mistakes I've made in the prologue, where Thomas told Astra that her girlfriend (Nova) got them stuck it was meant for Danielle who is dating Nova, but Danielle was talking to Kara and I got the two mixed up and somehow are still getting them mixed up, so I'm going to try and not get them mixed up.

Please enjoy this chapter!

****

Previously: "No," Thomas said "We're Oliver and Kara's future kids" he told Cisco with no emotion written on his face.

"Yeah, I see that" Cisco said.

"Thomas, what's your code name?" Kara asked her oldest son.

"Dark Archer," he replied.

Oliver's face fell along with everyone else's on team flash, "I'm not calling you that!" Oliver said seriousness laced his tone now and his voice was firm.

"What's wrong with the name? Besides it being a little dark" Kara whispered the Barry.

"That's the name of Oliver's first villain, Malcolm Merlyn, he made the gambit sink destroyed the glade in Star city, along with killing Tommy Merlyn, Oliver's best friend and his son" Barry told her.

"Oh..." Kara said.

"My dad didn't approve of it then and I didn't care then, and I don't care now" Thomas told him and walked out.

Astra let out a sigh, she and her siblings understood why their father hated that name, but that's what people called Thomas and he liked it, he was the only one who was considered a vigilante and not a hero, "Tommy! Wait!" she ran after he twin.

"So..." Cisco said and Caitlin came out the med bay with Nova and Henry "Wow you have more kids?" he asked.

"Actually," Barry started "Their my kids" he said.

"We have kids?" Iris smiled.

"No," Katie said glaring at Iris "Uncle Barry and Aunt Caitlin have kids," she told Iris.

Iris' smile dropped, Joe continued to smile, he did feel bad that his daughter and son didn't work out but he had grandchildren and Barry was happy in the future.

"Hi papa" Nova smiled at Joe.

"Hi" Joe smiled back.