He always loved me...

It was Belly, Steven, Conrad, Jeremiah and me sitting in the kitchen eating muffins. I looked over at my sister, Belly who was drooling over Conrad. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jeremiah. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Can we go for a walk on the beach?" I asked

"Sure." Jeremiah nods as he grabs my hand and leads me outside. "What's up?"

"I couldn't watch Belly drool over Conrad any longer"I chuckle

"Why? Do you like him?" Jeremiah asks.

"No."My words come out quick and genuine. I had my eyes on someone else.

"I gotta ask who do you like?"Jeremiah asks.

I get nervous, wondering if I should lie or tell the truth. "He's really sweet and he has ocean blue eyes." I hint. "Who do you like?"

"She is the most amazing girl ever. She's also super sweet and so kind. She has been there for me for a long time and did I mention how amazing she is? She's also beautiful. She has green eyes and brown, curly hair that sometimes falls over her eyes. She has a smile that could light up the world and she is amazing." Jeremiah describes and I have a deep hopping that it's me. I decide to go for it and ask.

"Is it me?" I look up into his eyes.

He nods and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and jump up, holding him close. He begins to kiss my neck and I smile, running my hands through his hair.

Belly comes running down there and stops in her tracks, she looks angry.

"Jere stop." I whisper, putting my hands on his chest and looking at Belly.

"What the fuck?!?!"Belly yells.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Why are you making out with Jeremiah. You know how I feel about him." Belly yells and Jeremiah puts his hands on my waist from behind.

"You can't have both."I yell, throwing my hands in the air.

"What is that supposed to mean?"she scowls

"I seen you drooling over Conrad!!!" I yell.

"So?"she asks.

"So you can't drool over Conrad and then yell at me for kissing Jere!"I defend.

"I haven't picked yet!!!"she complains.

"That's shitty. I picked for you."I glare, pushing past her and running to the house. Jeremiah follows me as I run inside.

"What's wrong?"Steven asks as I push past him.

"Why don't you ask belly!"I yell as she comes in.

"What's going on guys?"Conrad groans, walking in.

I smirk,"I'll tell you what's going on. Belly is obsessed with you and then got all mad because I was kissing Jeremiah. She's playing you. And you know what she said when I told her it was fine? She told me she didn't pick."

"Wait, you're boning Jeremiah?!?!"Steven asks shocked.

"We were gonna!"I yell.

"We were what!?" Jeremiah asks shocked.

I whisper to him. "I was trying to make a point. I know we weren't, although it wouldn't be the worst thing."

"I hate you!" Belly screams at me.

"Stop!"Steven yells and I storm off.

I run up to my room and open my desk, grabbing the bottle of alcohol. Jeremiah follows me and grabs the bottle.

"You promised this wouldn't become an addiction." He sighs.

"It's not. I'm just so done with her! I've waited for her to choose for years but I can't." I yell.

"It's ok. You know why?"he asks.

"Why?"I question.

"I've always loved you." He smiles