It'll always be you

"Wanna go swimming?" He asks

"Sure." I smile, sitting up.

"Just let me get my swim suit on." I smile.

He leaves the room and I get my swim suit on. I come out and his in his navy blue swim shorts.

"You look stunning." He smiles and I give him a kiss. He takes my hand and leads me to the pool. We sneak out, our mom on the couch, watching a movie. We open the door and run to the pool, jumping in as we hold hands. We come back and he pulls me close. I stare into his eyes, deeply in love. I lean in and kiss him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kisses my neck softly and I run my hands up and down his back. A few minutes go by and the door opens. We look over quickly and it's just Steven. I let go and look at Steven awkwardly.

"What's going on out here?" Steven smiles.

"Nothing." I giggle, looking away.

"Guys it's fine. I just wanna talk." Steven sighs.

"Yeah?" Steven asks.

He sits down and sticks his feet in the pool. "You guys know I'm totally team Chloemiah, not Connelly." He giggles.

"You did not just come up with those horrible names." I laugh.

"It's not horrible." Steven defends.

"It's not the worst." Jere shrugs, putting his hand on my waist.

"I know that Belly and Conrad are fake anyway." Steven shrugs. "I just don't know why."

"Steven," I begin, hesitantly, "Conrad also loves me. He just wanted to make me jealous."

"That ass-" Steven begins" Jere, you better be nice to her."

"I promise." Jeremiah smiles, kissing me.