...and so does he...

"Really?" I ask, grinning

"Yeah, like a long ass time now." Jere chuckles.

"Well then I'm glad we found out. Now we can be together." I smile.

He leans in and I jump up on my desk so I'm sitting. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and smile. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me. We kiss for a few minutes before he pulls back.

"Belly is gonna be so pissed." He whispers

"Good, it's time for me to get the boy I want and have wanted for a long time now." I smirk

"How long?" He whispers

"You know when you stood up for me over weather wonder woman or black widow was better?" I ask

"You mean when we were 8?" He laughs.

"Yeah!" I nod, leaning my head on his shoulder.

We laugh for a few minutes before Belly and Conrad came up holding hands.

"What the fuck is this?" I glare.

"Me and Conrad are dating." Belly smiles and giggles but something looks off with Conrad, like he didn't want this.

"Oh yeah?" Jere nods, squeezing my hand.

"Yep." Belly nods, glaring at me with a smile on her face. She walks off, dragging Conrad along with her.

"Did something seem up with Conrad?" Jeremiah asks me.

"Yeah, I'll talk with his after dinner." I sigh

Dinner is ready a few minutes later and Jere sits next to me unlike usual. Belly take a seat across from me and has Conrad sit next to her. Steven is sitting next to me on the other side and our moms walk in.

"What's going on with the seating?" My mom, Laurel asks.

"Why don't you ask Chloe?" Belly smirks, glaring at me across the table.

"Just wanted to switch things up." Steven says quickly, covering for me. I could tell he was on my side.

"Fun." Susanah smiles, moving her plate to the other side of the table.

"It is fun, isn't it?" Jere smiles, resting his hand on my thigh.

I blush as he inches it up a bit and stops at the top of my thigh.

We eat dinner in peice and Jere and I take care of everyones plates. We bring them into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna ask Conrad if he wants to take a walk down to the beach." I whisper.

"Ok." He nods, "I trust you."

"Thanks baby." I smile, giving him a kiss.

We head back into the dining room and I walk over to Conrad.

"Hey Con?" I ask.

"Yeah." He turns around.

"Could we take a quick walk down to the beach?" I ask.

"Sure." He nods, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Belly asks, clearly annoyed.

"We're taking a walk to the beach." I sigh.

"Hey Bells, could you help me with something?" Jere asks.

"I guess so." She sighs, waking off with Jere, who winks at me quick before walking away.

We begin to walk down to the beach and I hesitate before talking.

"Are you ok? When Belly came into my room you seemed upset." I confront.

"No, Im happy." He smile but I can tell something is wrong.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

He doesn't answer and I wait patiently. We keep walking when he stops.

"The truth is......" He begins "I don't actually like Belly."

"I kinda knew that. I was just wondering why you're dating her then?" I ask.

He looks at me and holds my hands in his. It's silent for a moment and he begins to speak, " I only wanted to make you jealous."