A Familiar face

Jisung's alarm woke him up, he opened his eyes to of course see minho's arms wrapped around jisung. He silently got up, ready to start friday. Finally only one day before a weekend. As he was getting up he felt Minho's hand tugging his shirt. He was awake but still sleepy.

"jisung.. i have a guest coming over at 3.. just wanna letchu'know" he said after which he turned to the side to sleep some more. The younger smiled and moved over to kiss Minho's cheek.

"okay honey" after which he got ready for college.

-

Jisung entered the class and eyes were on him, it was normal ofcourse, being the popular one without even trying. He saw his friends, beomgyu and taehyun sitting together and went towards them.

"ah! jisung!" Beomgyu said who was literally glued to taehyun. He even glanced at both of their necks that they tried to hide by their collars but, the damn hickeys.

god even jisung would slightly roll his eyes at the clingy couple "morning"

Just on time their teacher came in and left no time for them to talk. The time went pretty boring like always, beomgyu would eye roll every time a professor would scold him for talking to taehyun, and guess what, both of them got detention after school. Of course they hadnt listened to the teacher and continued to giggle silently which resulted in them getting detention.

-

"it's because of you guys we can't go to the cafe now" jisung laughed.

"sheesh its the professors fault, we werent even that loud, you can go home then, we'll go to the cafe next time then" beomgyu said as he slid his arm on taehyun's shoulders.

"don't do anything stupid while you both are alone" jisung waved them off goodbye with a chuckle after which he went towards the bodyguards waiting

Jisung went home early today, so he came home at like 3pm. He saw the workers cleaning up the house especially the drawing room, where of course most guests of Minho come. Meanwhile as he entered his room he saw Minho all dressed up in a suit by the mirror fixing his tie.

"ah your back" he smiled. Jisung came towards him and kissed Minho on the cheeks on his tiptoes. With a smile he tied his tie real neat.

"thanks love" "the meeting is about to start, i'll be with the guests. If you need anything you can come to me ok?"

"i wouldnt disturb your meeting but sure" the younger grinned.

With that they were interrupted with a knock. Minho let whoever it was in.

"Master, they have arrived" the worker bowed.

Minho silently groaned "alright im coming" he ruffled jisung's hair and left.

--