The Crowning

The day has finally come. 

My brother's crowning, he was finally being the king he deserves all these years. The front of the castle, on top was the 'balcony' you can say, is where my brother is gonna be crowned. There were four chairs, but we only need two. I sat down next to the big chair or the throne, where my brother was gonna sit. The King throne you can say. I was was for my brother while the whole town was at the bottom waiting for this moment. 

I was nervous, yet I'm the youngest I still get nervous since it's my big brother for goodness sake. This is the biggest achievement ever, Levi should be worried for me but not me worrying for him. 

It finally came. The Council which I heard her name was Veronica, she was really pretty, her hair was longer than mine but with really light brown curly hair. Her eyes were so majestic, hazel nut eyes. She was gonna crown my brother, but I trust her. Veronica and I talk sometimes, she was a cool person, even though she is two years older than me.  She was sweet, the way that she spoke, she was the only friend I had in this whole entire kingdom. 

Everyone started to quiet down as the crowing started. Levi came down, man he looked better than I saw him, he didn't look homeless even though we were royal. He had some fancy clothes and a red clock that touch the floor, and the edges were white and some black spots around it. 

He came face to face with Veronica, while Levi was looking at her. Veronica was ready to announce the crowning. 

"The King and Queen isn't here with us today," Veronica started. 

"With the King gone, I'm now declaring the prince as King." She said, while Levi went down on one knee, it looked like he was gonna propose but that's just me. Levi put his head down, and slowly, Veronica put the crown on Levi. As soon as she put it on, my heart raced. It finally happened, my brother was king.

Once the crown was on his head, Levi looked up at Veronica while still kneeling down. He whispered something. I thought he told her 'Marry me' but it couldn't be it. Instead it was actually 'Thank You'. I'm not sure why I was thinking this, because maybe that's what I was worried next. 

Everyone was cheering Levi, and I stood up and clapped the loudest. 

Finally he's doing something useful for once, being a leader.