The King and Queen ||

I needed some answers.

Somehow for the whole day all I kept thinking was what my parents did. I couldn't sleep for the whole night, so I decided to look for answers. 

I went down stairs to where the dungeon was. I was holding a candle since it was dark inside. I saw the mysterious guy, about half asleep. I went closer to him, both of his hands were chained. Once I took my last step, he looked at me, he just laughed. 

"What's so funny?" I said, really serious. I didn't know what was funny. 

"You just had to come here." He said, looking away.

"I came here for answers." I said, looking at his eye. 

"Why would I give you answers?" He said. But I already came up with a answer. 

"If you don't give me answers, I will give you something that's worse than death." That made him stop laughing. 

"Oh really, you're just a princess, what will you do?" I just gave him a smile, and laughed, using his logic. He looked scared and got a bit worried. 

"That's funny, or we can make a deal." I said, while giving him a smirk and walked away.

"Wait!" He said, he tried to get up but he realized he's chained. I turned around to face him, waiting for a answer. This guy was easy to fool. 

"You can get more information from a Kingdom, but be careful, there's a leader one of us, he's in there for business only. I'm just here to do what he says, he knows the whole plan." He confessed everything.

"What is the kingdom called?" That's the question I was looking for. 

"I'll say it if you promise me something." He said. I raised an eyebrow for the deal he wants.

"Defeat the leader, so me and all of my friends will be free, of course after you get your answer." He said. I paused for a minute, thinking of my answer, but he destroyed everything in the castle.

"You should have stood up for yourself." I said while I walked away to go to sleep. 

"Wait no!" He kept on screaming, but I ignored it, still trying to decide if I should trust him or not, but he knows the answer is no for now.