Publishing update!

Those of you who followed Untamed Needs may be wondering why it was taken down--I took it down for a re-write/ edit before publishing it on Amazon, as I will be doing with all of my works on Inkitt and, eventually, the work on here The Darkness Within.

If you are interested in following my publishing career, all books will be going to Kindle Unlimited (free to borrow for subscribers) and also be available to purchase as e-book and paperback. All books will have a re-write and professional edit before publication, so the works will be of good quality.

If you're interested in following my publishing career with new and old re-written dark romance works, I'll link my website (where you can subscribe to my newsletter to get updates), facebook group, and amazon author account below.

Untamed Needs has been retitled A Court of Wolves and Witches, so for those interested in reading it, you can search the title on Amazon and it'll pop up.

Amazon Account: Amazon.com/author/rosegravestone

Website: Rosegravestone.com

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/397068176443890/ 

If you enjoyed TDW, I think you'll enjoy the other works I have brewing, as well... ;)