Engagement

How you got engaged, where, and your ring!

___________________________________________________________

Darry: He didn't do anything unique, just took you out on a picnic and proposed. 

"Y/n. Your strength, emotionally, blows me away every day. I love how you handle everything life throws at you with such grace and determination. And I can't help but think, I want to be by your side through it all. So, here I am, with all my love and excitement, asking you: Will you marry me? 

 So, here I am, with all my love and excitement, asking you: Will you marry me? 

___________________________________________________________

Two-Bit: He took you to a fair and made you look up at one point during it. There was a plane with a banner that read, "Marry me, y/n y/l/n?". And he got down on one knee.

"Hey there, my partner in goofiness! You know, every time I look at you, I can't help but think how lucky I am to have someone as wonderfully weird as you by my side. Your laughter is like music to my ears, and your hilarious antics never fail to put a smile on my face. So, here's the deal: I want to keep being silly with you for the rest of my days. Will you take this wild journey with me as my partner in all things goofy and glorious? Let's make memories that will have us laughing until we're old and gray. What do you say?"

___________________________________________________________

Dally: He had told you to meet him at a park. When you got there he was turned with his back facing you. Then he turned towards and you ran to him. He picked you up and whispered in your ear "Marry me". Then he set you down and got onto one knee.

"Look, babe, you know I'm not big on all this lovey-dovey stuff, but when it comes down to it, there's no one else I'd want by my side. You've seen me at my worst and still stuck around, and that means everything to me. I want you in my corner for the long haul. I want to wake up every morning knowing you're there, driving me crazy in the best possible way. So, what do you say we make it official? Let's ride this crazy rollercoaster of life together, through the good, the bad, and the downright chaotic. Will you do the honors of becoming Mrs. WInston?"