Forever and Always | Dallas

who's afraid of little old me? well you should be. (sorry but not sorry). expect some imagines after this one based of of Tay bc i love her (this one isn't based off a song btw)

__________________________________________________________

"Come on babe, please," Dally pleaded with you.

"No Dal, just go. You're on the couch tonight." You weren't sure why you were so angry, you just were.

He sighed in defeat and retreated to the living room. And as you watched him walk slowly, with his beautiful head turned down, you couldn't ignore the sinking feeling, the one you experienced so often. So often, yet still so painful.

And you were left to think. I can't ignore this. This has to do with Dallas. Why did I have to hurt the love of my life so bad? I hate myself so f***ing much.

"Dal?", you called, walking towards the already dark living room."I'm sorry."

Even in the black of the room you could still make out his face turning towards you. It seemed slightly blotchy and tear streaked. Damn, y/n. What is wrong with you?

You sat down next to him and he glanced at you apprehensively. You opened up your arms, signaling that he could hug you. He did. And as he did, you could feel him racking with sobs that he refused to let out.

"Dal. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I'm so mad. I love you, forever and always"

He pulled away from the hug but you kept your arms around him. The face that you loved yet put through so much misery and stress looked up at you with teary eyes.

"I love you too, y/n"

"But you shouldn't" you said storming off. y/n, what the actual hell? why do you keep doing this shit?

You didn't look back, but you could still tell that he was staring at the back of your bratty, stuck-up head.

You crashed on the bed, to be awoken by a nightmare only 2 hours later. You couldn't breathe, nor remember what the dream was about, but the second thing wasn't important right now. 

You trudged over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and steady yourself. Dallas looked really cute sleeping, you remembered, and glanced over to the couch, only to find that it was vacant, empty.

Your breath hitched in your throat. No, please, no. What have I done? You panicked. Something on the chestnut coffee table caught your eye, it looked like a piece of paper. Forget the water, what was this?

*the italics are the letter, not your thoughts* 

My y/n,

I know this'll break you but I still think it's for the best. My love for you was unlimited, and yours for me too, you just didn't show it. It broke me y/n, seeing you like this. I think I was bringing you down, and even if we broke up, you'd still be down, down with the weight of memories. So y/n, my love, goodbye. Goodbye. I'm leaving this world for you. I love you.

Forever and always,

Dallas Winston

__________________________________________________________

a/n - i'm sorry y'all but this is how this story goes. like i mentioned earlier, i might be theming some imagines off of Taylor Swift. next imagine will most likely be based off of "You Belong With Me" byee