3

I grabbed my phone and it was my brother.

I looked around and the guys must've left.

Y-hey fort.
Fort-hey uh are you good?
Y-uh yeah. Ahem so what's up?
Fort-mom wanted to know if you were going to come home for the spring break?
Y-um yeah ofc I am.
Fort-okay, we'll talk later.
Y-yeah bye.

I hung up the phone and I went to my bed. As I am laying down looking up at the ceiling. I can't help but wonder what would've happened if no came to the door or called my phone.

How close they were to me made me feel weird, a feeling I never felt before.

-Jacob Pov-

What in the actual fuck? Had our friends not came to the door I was going to fuck another dude.

This is crazy. I am not gay, in no type of way, but Y/n I don't know what happened but he looked so good. The fear he had when I looked at him made me want to dominate him.

What the hell am I saying.

now I am at Basket ball practice and Hardy had to go to his boxing class.

-Y/n Pov-

Y-haa~

I stroke myself faster thinking of them once more.

J-is this what get off, bent over on top of me while someone is fucking you from behind~

H-you look so filthy moving your body like that~

Y-Jake~ Kim~

I couldn't get them out my head, my back arched and my toes curled. I moaned loudly as my hand was filled with my semen.

I breathed heavily cleaning myself up. I sat up and I looked around relived that no one was in here.

-Hardy Pov-

I went back to the room, because I needed my boxing gloves. I walked in and I heard moaning, I thought it was Jacob with his girl but it was Y/n. His moans were like music to my ears. I got hard just as he said my name cumming from it. Before he sat up I left out the door.

I don't know what this feeling is but something feels different.

If it wasn't for Our friends coming to do who knows what would've happened.

Part of me was mad bc they came to door. Almost felt like I wanted Y/n. Which is crazy because I have a girlfriend.

I am trying to do better by her. Instead of cheating on her.

Now I am in the gym working out for my next match.

-Hours Later-

-Y/n Pov-

I wanted to clear my head, the best way to do that is cleaning and after that I am going to go on a nice walk.

Right now I am cleaning the tables listening to music. I am listening to my favorite groups Stray kids and Ateez.

Y-Say my name Say my name Say my name.

I sung to myself grabbing the broom doing the dance they did.

As I am dancing and cleaning freely I turned around seeing Sadie and Angel.

Y-oh. Sorry didnt see u.

S-ofc u didnt.

She says with a fake half ass smile.