Episode 2: Lava Bath

In the heart of a dense forest, Kenji stands amidst a pool of blood, his silhouette stark against the eerie backdrop of twisted trees and moonlit shadows. The ground beneath him is stained crimson, a grim testament to the violence that has unfolded.

One member of the dark triad, wide-eyed with fear, gazes at Kenji from a safe distance, trembling with uncertainty and disbelief.

Dark Triad Member: (whispering) Who... Who are you?!

Kenji stands tall and resolute, his expression unreadable as he meets the dark triad member's gaze with unwavering resolve.

Kenji: (calmly) I am the one who stands against darkness.

With a gasp of terror, the dark tribe member turns to flee, desperation driving him to escape the grisly scene unfolding before him.

Dark Triad Member: (panicked) I must... I must warn the others!

However, before the dark tribe member can make his escape, he glances back in horror to see Kenji's transformation begin.

With a swift motion, Kenji removes his left hand from his body, revealing a gleaming katana that emerges from the stump. In a whirl of motion, swords begin to emerge from his arms and head, transforming him into the formidable Katana Hybrid form.

The dark triad member's eyes widen in terror as he witnesses Kenji's transformation, his fear reaching a crescendo as he realizes the danger he faces

Dark Triad Member: (screaming) No... No!

With a single, decisive strike, Kenji unleashes the full power of his Katana Hybrid form, slicing through the air with deadly precision.

SFX: SLICE!

The dark triad member's head falls to the ground with a sickening thud, his body collapsing lifelessly to the forest floor. Silence descends upon the clearing, broken only by the rustle of leaves and the soft whisper of the wind.

Kenji stands amidst the aftermath of the confrontation, his expression solemn as he surveys the scene before him. Despite the violence that has transpired, there is a sense of peace in his eyes, knowing that he has vanquished a threat to the safety of the forest.

Kenji: (thoughtfully) May your spirit find peace in the embrace of the forest.

With a final glance at the fallen dark tribe member, Kenji turns and begins to walk away.

Kenji treks through the treacherous Ultime-Volcano Mountain Trail, the fiery grand magic zone crackling with intense heat and molten lava. As he traverses the rugged terrain, he approaches a secluded area where the lava flows freely, forming natural pools of bubbling warmth.

 Amidst the billowing steam and flickering flames, Kenji spots Mereoleona Vermillion, the fiery captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, bathing in one of the lava pools. Her silhouette is illuminated by the fiery glow, her form obscured by the rising steam.