EPISODE 4: Spade Kingdom (Part 2)

The next day dawns in the Spade Kingdom, and Kenji, once again disguised as Zenon, finds himself seated in Vanica's chambers, the atmosphere tense and charged with uncertainty.

Vanica sits across from Kenji, a cup of tea in hand, her expression unreadable as she regards him with a mixture of intrigue and determination.

Vanica: (sipping her tea) So, Zenon oh  i mean Kenji... Have you had a change of heart about our little arrangement?

(Note: i dont have any picture of Tea cup so here a Spiderman-Cup)

Kenji, maintaining his facade as Zenon, meets Vanica's gaze with a steely resolve, his refusal unwavering in the face of her persistence.

Kenji: (firmly) I told you yesterday, Vanica. I have no interest in marrying you.

Vanica's smile turns cold as she sets down her tea cup, her eyes narrowing with thinly veiled frustration.

Vanica: (icily) You seem to have forgotten who holds the power in this relationship, Kenji. I don't take kindly to rejection.

Kenji's expression remains impassive as he meets Vanica's threat with a calm defiance, refusing to bow to her demands.

Kenji: (steadily) Then consider this a reminder, Vanica. I will not be coerced into a marriage I don't want.

Vanica's eyes flash with anger as she rises from her seat, her patience wearing thin as she confronts Kenji head-on.

Vanica: (angrily) You're making a grave mistake, Kenji. Don't underestimate me.

Kenji stands his ground, his gaze unwavering as he stares down Vanica with a quiet determination.

Kenji: (demanding) Where is Lucifer, Vanica?

Vanica's expression remains inscrutable as she gazes back at Kenji, her silence speaking volumes as she refuses to acknowledge his question.