Episode 3: Spade Kingdom (PART ONE)

Zenon arrives in the Spade Kingdom, his presence commanding respect and fear among the members of the Disciples of the Dark Triad who await him.

The members of the Disciples of the Dark Triad, clad in dark robes and bearing the mark of their allegiance, bow in reverence as Zenon passes by, their eyes filled with awe and reverence for their leader.

Dark Triad Disciple 1: All hail Zenon, leader of the Dark Triad!

Dark Triad Disciple 2: Praise be to Zenon, the embodiment of absolute power!

Zenon, his expression impassive and cold, acknowledges the greetings of his followers with a simple nod, his demeanor exuding an aura of merciless authority.

Zenon: (silently) Hmph.

As Zenon continues his march through the corridors of the Spade Kingdom's castle, his disciples fall into step behind him, their loyalty unwavering in the face of his formidable presence.

Zenon, a man of few words but immense power, leads his disciples with an iron will, his every step echoing with the weight of his authority.

Inside the throne room of the Spade Kingdom, Zenon comes face to face with Dante and Vanica, the other two members of the Dark Triad, their eyes gleaming with anticipation at his arrival.

Dante: Ah, Zenon. You're here at last.

Vanica: We've been expecting you, brother

Zenon's gaze pierces through the room, his aura radiating with an overwhelming sense of dominance and control as he prepares to take his place among his fellow rulers of darkness

Zenon: (coldly) Let us proceed with our plans. The age of the Dark Triad is upon us.

Dante and Vanica exchange glances, their expressions eager as they discuss their plans for conquest within the throne room of the Spade Kingdom.

Dante: Our forces are prepared to launch the invasion. The time to strike is now, Zenon.

Vanica: Yes, let's crush our enemies and claim dominion over this realm once and for all!