Fury

Waking up the next couple of days was exhausting for you, hardly able to move. Yet as two days came and went you began to gain more mobility back. You were introduced to some of the servants you spotted on your first visit. Your tasks are explained by Sebastian at the beginning of the day of what you're to do and complete. Simple in truth but for the other servants, they still don't have a grasp on it at all.

Today was your usual day with a small request from Sebastian, "Excuse me (Y/N)?" While in the library assisting with dusting you turn around, "Huh? Yeah?" He then asks you, "May you please go with Bardroy to pick up some items on this list." Handing you a card you read it quickly, "Just some meat and seasonings then. Yeah sure." He gives a warm smile saying, "Why thank you, your help actually improves this household as compared to the others."

Ignoring him you wave your hand, "Yeah sure. I'll head there now." While leaving he glances in your direction almost reading you. Finding Bard in the kitchen you quickly get his attention, "Hey Bard." With his lit cigarette he glances at you, "Oh hey (Y/N)! What do ye need?" Holding up the list you explain, "I'm to go with you in town to grab this stuff, Sebastian said so." He chuckles, "I'll show him what for by the time we're done with this task! We'll blow it out of the park!"

Shrugging your shoulders you walk away, "I'll meet you out in front I guess." Bard then exclaims, "Lemme get the carriage! I'll be there inna bit!" Waiting out front and smoking a single cigarette whilst Bard pulls up, "Aye, aren't you a bit young to be smoking those. Ang on, you took from my stash!?" You chuckle and burn it out on the bottom of your shoe, "Come one it's part of my charm, let's just go." Stepping up onto the carriage you ride out towards town yet again.

Approaching London your carriage pulls up to a spice shop, "This is it right ere." Bard says hopping off, "Let's get that spice." Nodding in acknowledgement you tie the horse to a nearby post walking inside. Following inside with Bard immediately you two are yanked inside by armed robbers. "What the hell?!" Bard exclaims while pressed against a wall.

Meanwhile your nose is punched hard with a loud pop is heard, pressed to the ground a gun barrel meets your head, "Shut up and keep quiet!" Your noose is oozing out blood as one of the gunmen comes out of the back carrying sacks of spices. "Two more hostages, most unfortunate. After I get the last spice kill them all." Hearing that you see two women, a child and a man tied up, 'Have to think of something, I'm not gonna let these assholes get one over me.'

Your eyes scramble seeing spice racks everywhere, the counter where the register is and not much else to spot. Bard is gritting his teeth, clearly hating this as much as you, "Why're you doin this?!" Bard yells as he's kicked, "Shut up!" One gunman says aiming at his brow, "One more word and you're dead!" The other gunman hovering over you is distracted by Bards resistance. Using this opportunity you use this to shoot up colliding with the rows of spice.

Before this though you take a deep breath, the spice fills the room with a heavy cloud. Your eyes burn as all the hostages and Bard, recoil even the gun man can't see. Bard acts as well tackling his gunman to the ground taking his weapon from him. You head butted your own foes nose breaking it, 'Not fun when it's your nose getting broken!' Smirking you strip his weapon away and shoot the man dead. Bard deals his fates shot as well while you dash to the last gunman carrying the spice from the back room. You stand still seeing the man has the kid hostage aiming his gun on the side of his head, "Another step he does!" Halting hard in place your aim is already on him, the spice cloud in the air isn't as intense as before.

'My eyes hurt like hell, vision is foggy might hit the kid. What do I do.' Thinking that you hear a shot from behind you, Bards aim was true shooting the gun from the robbers hand. Swiftly acting you thrust your barrel against his eye and yank the kid back. A kid... someone innocent in the world. Then is Ciel just as innocent as this kid as well?