Swan

Why are you in control! This sucks! You yell mentally as the voice has ahold of your body, "Do not fret, I won't allow us to be caught while we're undercover." Whatever you do, don't let the P four know about our role here. Seeing your body move on its own is oddly different, the voice does dress up in your attire and looks at your journal. However his movements are more elegant and not as brash.

Why're you moving like that? Also you don't need to talk out loud. 'It seems so, everything will work out (Y/N) Wayne.' When he says that you move to begin your day sweeping the floor of blue houses hallways. Suddenly a young lad bumps into you, "Ohh, sorry!" He's wearing glasses, along with having brown curly hair and freckles. "There is no need for apologies, the fault lies with me." Since when did you start talking all fancy?

The boy looks at your attire and asks, "Are you a student?" Hearing a more Scottish accent you shake your head, "I'm afraid not, I'm the recently employed groundskeeper. (Y/N) Wayne, it's a pleasure." Shaking the individuals hand before you, he introduces himself, "McMillan First Year of Blue House. You're about the same age as a fourth year, why are you here?" McMillans voice carries only mere curiosity as you answer, "Oh, my uncle and myself maintain multiple noble establishments in the country. Of course it's my duty that I'm assigned here, fret not. This is what I enjoy."

McMillan shows off a small smile, "Well I'm glad you're our grounds keeper then (Y/N). Oh no! I'll be late! Pleasure to meet you, hope we talk soon!" Sprinting off you chuckle, 'Kids alright it seems.' Seems so... 'Awww is (Y/N) Wayneie upset about his body?' Of fucking course I am!

Your body is viewed from passerby's on their way to class. Then you remind the voice. Remember be at the swan at three o'clock. At least that's what our letter said. 'Correct.' Finishing up sweeping you check the time before heading outside to the swan. Arriving on the dot, you stand there being scolded, "Tell me, how does a faculty member end up being late?" A tall buff man with a cricket bat at his side says. We were briefed about these four. This must be Herman Greenhill. "I'm sorry my lord? My letter stated three o'clock, and three o'clock is here. Along with myself."

If he plays cricket then he ain't saying much. 'Why are you so adamant on liking baseball so much?' Hey! I like what I like. You can't find heart in cricket. "There is no excuse, the letter explicitly stated one oclock." Turning to hear Edward Milford spit that gripe you reply, "Well if I recall our last meeting have I ever known to be late?" Midford reply's, "You did manage to slip out meeting my family during the Atlantic voyage."

Shit. 'Of all the things that hold this world together. (Y/N) Wayne. You are in fact stupid.' Your body kneels and bows, "Forgive me, for I shall take leave my lords." Fuck that! I say we tell them what I really think of them! 'Fool. You advised to keep up our appearance. Also doing that will no doubt hinder Phantomhives progress.'

Edgar Redmond speaks, "At least this one, unlike Phantomhive, can admit his mistakes. However this transgression will not go unpunished." Lawrence Bluewer straightens his glasses and advises a task, "Agreed, I propose that our groundskeeper here sees to the flowers here. Meaning every, flower" The voice shares his response, "As you wish." Standing up you walk away catching Gregory Violet stare, "That guy seems a bit young for a groundskeeper, yes?"

Edgar turns and says, "I'm sure a commoner like him has sweet talked the headmaster." Taking a sip of tea he furthers his train of thought, "Both Phantomhive and Wayne were late, I swear these transfers are always so troublesome." Meanwhile you walk around a bend when things take a turn for either the best or worse.

Suddenly your head is fizzing, boiling like water on a stove, "What is happening?" "I don't know." You're back in control and hold your head hard trying to sooth it. Then exhale taking in the surroundings, "I'm back in control?" Speaking aloud you kneel down to touch her grass. You feel the brush of fresh chopped grass against your skin. It would seem so. How odd.