School

So what did that guy at the ball mean by "Beware the light"? 'I dunno, I think we'll find out soon.' Stretching while laying down followed by a yawn. 'Good thing our transfer was accepted, I didn't think it would go through. But Ciel managed to pull some strings I imagined.'

Leaning up in bed you start your day by wrapping your right arm with new bandages. 'Damn, miss Sebastian's breakfasts.' When done putting on fresh wrappings, you begin to get dressed. The shack isn't much, however it works. The floors are bright and vibrant, due to you taking care of it, however a mudroom is fixed to the side.

Your new attire is a dark brown leather coat with a torn vest and black boots. 'Not stylish but it'll do.' Then theirs the hat, it's a beret hat. 'Can't wait till this is over.' I dunno can't wait to see what this school has in store for us. After tying your boots you grab your hat and exit the building. 'So apparently this school hasn't had a groundskeeper in years, however they wanted to bring the tradition back.'

Looking around you see the main building far away where classes are held along with the four main houses scattered away from each other. Why do humans have a terrible sense of construction. 'Because we like to inconvenience ourselves.' As you begin to load a wagon you open a journal in your inside pocket. 'Trim the hedges near the rear of the main building, plant new flowers and trim the grass? You cut grass not trim it.'

Guess they hate you. 'Shut up.' Grabbing the necessary tools you take the handles attached to the front of the wagon. "Long walk, but I shall prevail. Hopefully I'll be able to gather some info about that missing kid." Mumbling to yourself you begin to walk. Always trying to help the kids. 'Well these are the bright minds of this country. Also I don't want what happened to Oliver happened to these kids.'

That scalping murderer? 'Yeah...' Were pretty close to killing her you know. 'I should've.' As you walk around the school you stop by the swab gazebo. Taking out some trimmers for the bushes, 'Love it when I do other peoples work." That sentence made no sense as you shake your head. 'What did you do?' I thought that was you?

While trimming the hedges you tidy them up sharply and begin to take the excess away. Then in a split second, it's as if you're watching your own body move from afar. You're looking at yourself raking away excess branches. "Hey." You say out loud, but no noise is heard.

"What is going on?" Again the voice and you speak at the same time. Until you're snapped back to reality after someone says, "Excuse me groundskeeper." Edgar Redmond says as you clear your throat, "Yes my lord?" I dunno what's happening. It's like we're bleeding into each other.

"Would you mind expediting this a little bit more quickly?" Lawrence Bluewer asks rather quickly while adjusting his glasses. Keeping up your cover you bow your hat as you lean over, "Right away."

As hastily as you can you manage to perfect everything and load the wagon back up. "Have a good day, my lords." When you begin to roll away someone yells, "Wait, don't I know you?" You heard Edward Midford call out, 'Crap that isn't good.'

Suddenly it happens again where you're looking outside of your body. "What?" Only being able to look, as your body seems to be conversing with Edward. You bow at him and are walking away. "Why is this happening?"

Then you're back in control again walking to the main yard where the fountain is. I don't know what the hells going on. Setting down the wagon as you arrive at the yard, you walk over and begin trimming more hedges.

While doing so you spot Sebastian walking down the hall from the left. You two share a glance then back to your duties. Maybe this school will be good for you (Y/N). 'Fuck. No.' Taking your time you pause after seeing Ciel make contact on his first day.