EPISODE - 4

Hybe labes

Author's pov

Soobin take a quick shower because he can still feel the coffee stain on his body.

After that he looked at the clock to see it's already 12:45 in afternoon. He take his phone and started to scroll down that time suddenly he got a call from his bff.

He attended the phone put close to his ear hesitately.

Because you know why..

But to soobin's surprise beomgyu is calm today.

On the call..

"Hi soobinniee hehe what are you doing? You are free now right?" '"hi beom, yes iam free, but why are you so calm today" "who like a change right?" Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. He knows his best friend well, he is not like that.
"By the way, get ready we are going to a place" "uh where??" "Uh no questions kid get ready I'll come there" and that's it before soobin could scold him he ended the call.
Soobin signed and get ready to go.

_time skip_

Beomgyu and soobin is now in the younger's car. Soobin asked him so many times where are they going. But beomgyu said it's a surprise you will see.

And that's it soobin is pouting and looking at the outside angrily.

"Now look like i am older" beomgyu joked.
Soobin glared at him and again looked at outside.

Few minutes later they reached at a parlour.
Both of them get out from the door.when Soobin looked at his front he saw 'a beauty parlour'. He looked at his friend confusly.

"What are we doing here?"

"Aish hyung no more questions, come on let's go inside"

Beomgyu pulled soobin to inside and called the young lady.

"Anneong, miss"

"Hello, pretty boy"
Beomgyu giggled at the compliment.

"So this is my friend he want a makeover, look like a model" beomgyu said.

"Oh, i am ready, sit here handsome boy" that lady looked at soobin and said.

Soobin looked at him clueless. Beomgyu signed and pull him to sit on the chair.

"Hmm you have to remove your glasses"

"What?? No"

"Yes, I'll give you lenses so don't worry"

"But-"

"No buts soobin hyung"
"Ok then miss I'll wait outside, please make my friend looks etheral"

"Yes don't worry, i will"

Time skip_

"Look handsome, now you look like a boy that came from a fictional story"

Soobin gasped seeing himself.
Now he look more handsome then look in his marriage day.

"Hey, pretty boy, all done now come and see your friend"

"Oh you fini- wow is this really you" beomgyu gasped.

"Yes, how is my skill, pretty boy"

"Yes miss you are so skilled thankyou"

"Uh no need he is already handsome i just put a little makeup that's all"

Time skip_

"What are you doing beomgyu? why i have to put makeup?"