EPISODE - 7

E-mail

Author's pov

It's been 1 week since soobin become model.

And today he have a photoshoot with seo woo.

It's Saturday so yeonjun's company is off today.
It's 9:00 in the morning.

Soobin dressed up and come downstairs.
Since yeonjun does not have to go to the company today. Yeonjun will drop him in the company.

1 week ago after their dinner the next day he attended a solo shoot that time beomgyu is the one who dropped soobin in the company.

"Oh you finished, let's get into the car" yeonjun said.
Soobin just nodded.

___

In the car on the way to the company.

"Bin"

"Hmm"

"Next Saturday are you free?" Yeonjun asked.

"I am not sure"

"If you are free then tell me, we have to meet with my friend taehyun and his boyfriend" yeonjun said.

"Oh your friend have a boyfriend?" Soobin asked surprised.

"I am not sure about that, few days ago he said he is dating with a boy, i don't know his name either" yeonjun said while driving.

"I am ready to meet them. if i am free then i will inform you" soobin said with his dimple smile.

Yeonjun turned around to face soobin and patted his head.

"You are so cute" yeonjun said.

"I-i am not c-cute" he nervously said and looked outside blushing hard.
Yeonjun giggled and focused on his driving.

____

They reached at the company. Soobin got up from the seat and closed the door.

"Call me after the shooting okay?"

"Okay, jun hyung bye" soobin said and walk towards to the company.

Yeonjun saw that seo woo guy waiting for soobin on the front of the building.

Yeonjun gritted his teeth annoyingly. He is feeling jealous these days because of the seo woo.

When soobin and seo woo disappeared from his sight he left from there.

He is actually not going to home he is going to a caffe nearby.

_________

In seol police station.

"Mr.kim , it's been a week since i gave you to collect the information about this drug case you still find anything" the middle aged man stand up from the chair furiously.

"I am sorry mr.yun, me and taehyung is trying our best"

"You guys are so usless, if that choi is here he already arrested that all team now" mr.yun said angrily.

"I am sorry, senior" jin said hanging his head low.

"I don't want to here your apology, do something before this case left from us, you can ask anyone for help, if you can call mr.choi then do that, now only he can do anything" mr.yun said sitting on his chair again.

"But i don't think he will return to this mr.yun, he is already got a job he liked and i don't want to involve him to this"

Mr.yun glared at jin and looked at outside.