EPISODE - 9

Unexpected meet

Author's pov

Days later, it's Saturday the day they planned to meet.

They are meeting in a cafe near yeonjun's company in 11:00 clock.

It's currently 10:45, soobin and yeonjun is driving to there, when yeonjun got a call. Soobin picked up call and on the loudspeaker.

"Hello yeonjun hyung we are arrived" "hello yes we are coming, which table are you guys sitting?" "In the right side the fifth table" "okay then we reach soon"

And hanged up the call.
Soobin weard a sunglass and hat and mask to cover his face.

Few minutes later they reached at the cafe. Both of them entered to the cafe. Yeonjun started to find his friend then he spotted the black hair. He waved his hand.

"Bin come there is he" both of them started to walk towards them.

When they reached the table soobin's eyes land on the certain boy.

"Beomgyu" he said a little loudly. The boy beside taehyun whipped his head towards soobin hearing the familiar voice.

"SOOBIN HYUNG" he said more loudly. That made the other people in the caffe to turn around. Taehyun apologized to them.

Both yeonjun and soobin sit across them.

"Beomgyu, you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend" soobin complained.

"Hyung i am sorry i thought to tell you but i didn't get time because of work" beomgyu hang his head low.

"That's okay, i forgive you, but it's unfair i am your best friend and u didn't tell me" soobin pouted.

"Aigo soobin hyung thankyou for forgive me, i am sorry, next time i will tell you everything" beomgyu said.

Meanwhile yeonjun is looking at the clueless.
"Taehyun, what is going on do you know?" Yeonjun asked.

"My boyfriend beomgyu is soobin's bestfriend" taehyun said.

"I heard he saying he have a bestfriend named beomgyu,i didn't expect your boyfriend is him" yeonjun said.

Then a waiter came interupting them.
"Sir, what do you want to drink?"

They ordered iced americano for yeonjun and taehyun, soobin ordered blonde vanilla latte and beomgyu ordered cinnamon shortbread latte.

They started to drink there coffee and talked a lot.

"So you are telling taehyun is your CEO, wow that's unexpected" soobin said.

"Hmm"

"Let's go now then, i will pay for it" yeonjun said and stand up from the chair.

Others also standup. The couples go to the counter.
While yeonjun paying soobin accidentally crashed onto someone.

"Oh i am sorry sir, are you okay?" He said.

The person looked at soobin.
"Soobin?" That person said.

"Huh," he looked up the person. After saw him he said anything abd stand there frozened.

"Bin, let's go" then yeonjun saw soobin looking at someone.

"Did you know him soobin?" Yeonjun
Asked.

"No, i don't know" soobin said.
"Soobin" that person again said.

"Oh i think he is my fan" soobin said and looked at the person.

"Oh yaa i am your big fan soobin" that person said.