(Jeffs POV) My Nightmares..

I quickly ran down the hall, gathered some clothes, and all my knives, my laptop and phone, and of course, any condoms I found lying around my room. My blush grew intensely as thoughts filled my mind of what I would use them for.. But my dirty mind was quickly hushed when I heard Slender yell my name. "Jeffery! Come along now! SplendorMan is here!" I jumped and ran down the hall, a knife and my bag in hand, and walked cautiously into Slender's office. Splendor and Slender were both sitting at his large office desk, discussing arrangements, before Splendor turned, and threw a few tendrils around me. "Ah! Jeffery! So good to see you again~!" Splendor purred the last part of his sentence. I squirmed as he pulled me into a tight hug, and finally got away from him, jumping on, and over the desk, landing on my feet next to Slender. I hid behind him, and nuzzled closely to his strong arm, like a child huddling by their mother. Slender laughed slightly, and patted my head, before going back to talking about arrangements with his younger brother. "So, it's set. You'll be sleeping in Jeffrey's room, and Jeffery, you'll be sleeping in my room, with me." Slender said as he shooed Splendor out, and down the hall. Slender and I went the opposite direction as Splendor, into the separate hallway where Slender's room resided. I had never been in the large room long enough to get a good look at it, and the beautiful, large bed, white curtains, and from what I could see, a large bathroom, with a large bathtub and a big shower. In the opposite corner of the room, there was a fairly large hammock, from which I presumed was where I'd be sleeping. Slender quickly confirmed my thoughts, and told me to put my clothes and etcetera into the big black dresser by the hammock. After setting up, Slender and I spent the rest of the day in the bedroom. He cleaned up and wandered around, helping me reach things, and I set up my laptop and got everything situated. By dinner time, I was starved, and I could tell Slender was too. We both walked out of the room, and down to the dinner table, where Laughing Jack, BEN, Ticci Toby, and Jane already sat, and soon after, everyone else except SmileDog sat themselves down for food.