(Slenders POV) Sweet Lover

I finally did it. I finally did what I had hoped and dreamed for. I kissed Jeff. I was stunned and speechless, and refused to speak for a while, as I hovered over the young killer, kissing him passionately. Until finally Jeff pulled away, and we kind of just.. stared at each other. Jeff finally moved his hand up to my face, and stroked my cheek lightly, tracing my jaw-line with his fingers. Then he slowly worked his way to the spot where my mouth should be, and I placed a small kiss on his fingertips. I finally just chuckled and lay beside him. As far as the rest of the night went, Jeff only awoke one more time with a nightmare, this time complaining of aches when he was awake. It was nice though. I got to give him a massage.
"Mmm.. God Slendy. This feels soo good.." Jeff moaned into the pillows, as I rubbed and massaged him harder. I made sure I was gentle with him though, careful not to hurt him as I stood next to the bed he lay on, massaging him until his aches and pains went away. Finally, Jeff told me that was enough, and I cuddled up next to him, kissing him softly, and let him sleep lying up on my chest, and abs. This was obviously the beginning of a strange, yet wonderful, sweet love. With my newfound, sexy, absolutely perfect, sweet lover.