★ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜. ▬▬▬ ( 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲 )

SCOTT AND ADELINE MCCALL arrived to beacon hills highschool on their bicycles, moving towards the bike racks and leaning them against the cold metal

SCOTT AND ADELINE MCCALL arrived to beacon hills highschool on their bicycles, moving towards the bike racks and leaning them against the cold metal. scott was unbuckling his helmet when a loud and nicely designed car pulled up next to him, the owner opening the door and hitting him in the back with it. 

and of course, as if their recent luck couldn't get any worse, the owner was jackson. adeline audibly groaned at the sight of him. "watch the paint job," jackson told scott.

adeline adored lydia, but couldn't stand the martin girl's boyfriend. "it's too early for your presence," adeline told jackson.

he was about to respond when once of his friends called his name. instead, he sent the mccall siblings what adeline guessed was supposed to be a threatening look and then walked away. 

last night, after stiles and adeline had gotten taken home by sheriff noah stilinski, scott had gotten bitten by some kind of creature. he immediately texted his sister and best friend, the former forcing him to show her when he got home and the latter forcing him to show him the next time they saw each other, which was right now.

"'morning," stiles dragged out as he saw the two. "let's see this thing," he said, referring to the bite.

scott glanced around carefully before lifting up his shirt to show the bandaged bite. stiles reached out to touch it. adeline slapped his arm. "it was too dark to see much, but i'm pretty sure it was a wolf," scott told them. he refused to tell adeline anything else without stiles there, claiming he didn't want to repeat everything.

"a wolf bit you?" stiles questioned, slight disbelief lacing his tone.

"what, like a fucking werewolf?" adeline stopped herself from laughing. "oh, hey, while we're on the topic of wolves, i wonder whatever happened to my minecraft wolf."

"we'll check on it later," stiles dismissed the girl to continue talking about the new bite acquired  on scott's torso. "dude, there's no chance a wolf bit you."

"i heard a wolf howling," scott informed the both of them. 

"no you didn't," stiles denied with a shrug.

scott chuckled though nothing was funny. "what do you mean, 'no i didn't'? how do you know what i heard?"

"he knows what you heard because stiles' true form is actually a squirrel," adeline jumped in, trying to make at least one of the boys laugh. neither of them did, alternatively they just stared at her blankly. "nobody? okay."

"california doesn't have wolves, okay? not in, like, sixty, years," stiles said.

"how would you know? maybe i'm a werewolf," adeline tried, obviously joking.

"you're too. . . you, to be a wolf," stiles stated.

"okay, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, you definitely won't believe me when i tell you i found the body," scott ignored their side conversation.