Fluffy

Takes place before Fluffy and Sky started dating, Sky is currently in prison for four years.

Sky is an mobian fox with green eyes, cyan fur and blue hair. They wear a sleek, black leather jacket with a hood that they typically keep up to conceal their face. Sky is forced to wear prison shorts, but have kept their knee-high black/azure boots. Their fox-like mask is a high-tech gadget that they wear over their eyes and part of their face, with various functions such as enhanced vision and facial recognition technology.

Sky suffers from suppressed emotional trauma, making them independent, introverted, and preferring to work alone. They have a strong sense of justice and are skilled at stealth and combat. Despite their tough exterior, Sky has a soft spot for their partner, Fluffy, and cherishes the moments they share together.

Skilled in Shinobi arts, a criminal.

Age-19

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become a villain, I'll let you guess which on I am."

Fluffy-Fluffy is an mobian sheep with a fluffy white coat of wool that is neatly groomed and maintained. She has large, expressive eyes that are a warm shade of brown, giving her a friendly and approachable appearance. Fluffy wears a light pink and white striped sweater, a matching pink beret with a cute flower, a light blue knee-length skirt, and comfortable white sneakers with pink accents. She accessorizes with a dainty silver necklace and matching earrings.

She suffers from split personality disorder.

Age-18

A police officer but by the time of this chapter has retired due to a recent altercation that traumatized her.

Fluffy's good personality is kind, gentle, and selfless. She is empathetic, understanding, and always willing to help others. Fluffy is nurturing and compassionate, putting the needs of others before her own. She is empathetic and looks out for the well-being of her friends and loved ones. "Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

Fluffy's bad personality is manipulative, deceitful, and selfish. She is cunning and sly, using her charm and wit to get what she wants at the expense of others. Fluffy can be quick to betray and manipulate those closest to her, always prioritizing her own interests. Her bad personality is unpredictable and dangerous, capable of causing harm and chaos without remorse. "Survival of the fittest, darling. And I plan on being the last one standing."

Later...

As Sky sat alone in their cramped cell, the monotony of prison life stretched out before them like an endless expanse of emptiness. The dull hum of the fluorescent lights overhead provided little comfort, casting a stark glow across the sterile walls of their confinement.

Suddenly, the sound of heavy footsteps approaching stirred Sky from their reverie. The metallic clink of keys jangling signaled the arrival of another guard, their looming presence filling the cell with a tense air of anticipation.

The guard's expression was stoic and unreadable as they stood in the doorway, their gaze fixed on Sky with an intensity that sent a shiver down the fox's spine. Without a word, the guard motioned for Sky to rise from the bed, their manner brisk and businesslike.

"Archer, you have a visitor. Follow me," the guard stated, their voice devoid of emotion as they turned on their heel and began to lead the way down the dimly lit corridor.

Sky's heart quickened at the unexpected news of a visitor, their mind racing with a mix of confusion and hope. Who could it be? Was it Fluffy, coming to check on them in their time of need? Or perhaps a family member, seeking to bridge the gap of distance and estrangement that had grown between them?