Alex

Alex- a mobian male moth, he has big round white eyes with tan skin, yellow fur, black antennas and black hair, with their wings folded black on their back. Alex has a blue beanie, black snow pants, a green hoodie, a rose tucked under his antenna, brown snow boots and gray fingerless gloves.

Alex is a unique individual with a mix of traits. He has a British charm to him, always proper and polite in his interactions with others. However, beneath this facade, Alex struggles with being bullied for his appearance as a moth. This has caused him to develop a slightly insane side, where he finds solace in fire and the chaos it brings.

Alex is usually bullied in his village for him being the only moth in the village full of other mobians and his only friend is a burnt out torch he found in the forest he named Torchie. He was left by his parents at a young age and has been left to fend for himself.  Alex is hated by everyone in the village. (Racist's) 

Age-13

Alex is in the woods as a Mobian Cat named Slick and a Mobian Dog named Buster holds him back, keeping him from saving Torchie from a Mobian Hippo named Joe who is smacking it against the tree.

"Let me go! Let me go! Please, let me save Torchie!" Alex yelled, his voice filled with desperation as tears welled up in his eyes. Slick and Buster's grips were too strong, holding him back and keeping him from reaching his only friend in the world.

The sound of Torchie being smacked against the tree echoed through the woods, causing Alex's heart to ache with every hit. He felt helpless, powerless, unable to break free and save his precious friend from Joe. The frustration and sadness bubbled up inside him, his own rage and insanity threatening to consume him.

As Torchie was violently smacked against the tree once more, a loud, sickening snap filled the air. Alex's heart dropped as he watched in horror as his only friend broke in half, the flames within it flickering and faltering as it was destroyed. The sound of the break echoed through the woods, sending chills down Alex's spine.

The sight of Torchie snapping in half was too much for Alex to bear. He let out a gut-wrenching cry of despair as he struggled to break free from Slick and Buster's grasp. But it was too late. Torchie was gone, destroyed by the Hippo's cruelty.

"Such a loser." 

"I know right."

"Lets get out of here."

He was thrown to the ground by Slick and Buster, his body trembling with grief and rage. The three bullies walked away nonchalantly, their laughter disappearing.

In a trembling British accent, Alex's voice broke as he slowly approached the remains of his dear Torchie. His eyes filled with tears, he reached down and carefully picked up the broken pieces of his friend.

"It's gonna be okay, mate," Alex whispered, his voice filled with sorrow and a desperate attempt to comfort his friend. Alex put Torchie and put their two parts in his beanie before heading toward the Village.

Alex, with his head held low, made his way slowly into the village. His heart heavy with grief and his eyes filled with unshed tears, he could feel the weight of everyone's stares as they passed by him. The villagers, a mixture of Mobians, stared at him with a combination of pity, disgust, and disdain.

His yellow fur stood on end, and his black antennas twitched as he tried to ignore the whispers and cruel remarks that followed him like a shadow. The tan skin on his face paled, and his big round white eyes seemed to grow even bigger, reflecting the pain he felt deep within.

Wrapped in his green hoodie, he clutched the beanie tightly, protecting the broken pieces of Torchie that lay inside. The rose, once a symbol of hope and beauty, now seemed tainted by the tragedy that had just occurred. His brown snow boots scuffed the ground as he trudged forward, his gray fingerless gloves clenching and unclenching, a testament to his internal turmoil.