VI || Intruder

The moment I followed the three of them, I stopped once I saw them circling the old tree. I was confused as to why they didn't come back.

So I stepped forward and I do the same as they do, I circled clockwise and I gasped when I saw a different world. my breathing became uneven, and the smell isn't what a human can smell for a long time.

I closed my eyes and tried to focused on my breathing when I collapse to the ground. The air feels cold, my skin felt like it was burned and continuously burning.

I suddenly felt the hand of someone on my back and I tried to open my eyes. It is still blurry but I can still see the shape of the person. It was a woman who was in her twenties or thirties. I blinked twice and rubbed my hands on my eyes to get my vision clearer.

and when I did, I was right. There was a woman in front of me whose hands on my back and her eyes are piercing on me. It was like she's killing me with those.

"How did you manage to enter this placed, child?" She spoke with no emotions, or feelings on her tone.

"I followed someone." She blinked and removed her hand from my back.

"You... followed someone?" She asked.

"Y-yes..." I stuttered. I lowered my head and I felt like vomiting so I tried to stay away from her but my throat were itching that I vomit it out.

"Shit!" I heard she cursed and hastily helped me standing up.

I looked at my hand and I saw the color of deep crimsons and my eyes became blurry, my head pounding by when i abruptly rise up from collapsing.

"A human like you shouldn't be able to enter this world. You are alive, breathing, and mostly a mortal." Her voice doesn't have any tone. it doesn't raise nor get low. it is also doesn't have flat or in pleasant. her hands were cold as her eyes are plain black, death.

"You will be able to feel life after you left the place... Junghyun, why do you have to follow someone here." I heard her last sentenced before I completely shut down.

--

D A M A R A

We just left the shore of the place and still near when I heard Charon's voice.

I cannot understand what's saying but based on her action, someone arrived. She quickly aid that person by teleporting, leaving us in the boat.

After few minutes, she went back but was not alone. She is carrying someone. perhaps a human.

"He followed the three of you. I wondered why" She said looking at me intently.

Charon's eyes doesn't have any color aside from black. Her skin is pale, her hair is plain black that was over on her feet.

"Damara, your eyes!" worriedly, Achi Bliss walk towards me and she gasps loudly.

"Your eyes! Damara, your eyes turned from gold to the brightest shade of silver!" She looked at Yoohan who is surprised as well and then look at the man and back at me.

I didn't looked at them anymore, my thoughts are panicking and my wolf is struggling to fight me.

Without wasting any seconds, I went to Charon's and get him away from her.

My wolf is still not calm, he wants to come out as if he can do anything as he will.

"You have to meet Queen Persephone immediately, if you want your mate to stay alive." She spoke and I glared at her.