Part 10

The Next day, she woke up early only to find herself in the embrace of her husband. He was in deep sleep and without disturbing him she tried untangling herself from him.

She looked at his face and kept looking at his baby face. How could someone look so cute while sleeping?

She looked like a zombie with her hair scattered on the pillow. Always. But look at him, he was a sweet little innocent baby.

She awwed at him for quite some sometime before really getting back to her routine.

It was a pleasant morning and she prepared breakfast singing a happy melody unaware that somebody was melting with her voice like ice cream.

He woke up with the sound of kitchen utensils and instantly knew it was his lovely wife who was making them breakfast. He took two steps towards the kitchen then his steps halted listening to the sweet melody.

Well, he didn't know she could sing. Oh! He loved it. He would love to wake up with this melody every day.

Not wanting to miss the chance of having breakfast with her he quickly went to freshen up and joined her when she was almost done with the breakfast.

"Good Morning" Her hands stilled in the air listening to his deep voice. Goosebumps erupted across her body. Yes, they always overreacted listening to his voice and she couldn't understand why. It was just his voice.

Oh, his voice!

She stopped herself from drooling over his voice and quickly turned towards him greeting him the same, "Pleasant morning ".

" Indeed" He said in his mind looking at her attire. Her marital attire was always mesmerizing and the more he looked at her, the more he found himself attracted towards her.

He lowered his eyes lest he took her in his arms and do something inappropriate.

"It's done" She chirped excitedly finishing the garnishing of the breakfast.

He nodded setting up the table. He happily pounced on the breakfast that his wife made in such a lovely mood and needless to say, the taste was heavenly. He was enjoying the food while she was enjoying looking at his satisfied expressions. For some reason, it meant a lot to her.

"This tastes really good" He said in between embarrassed of the fact that he behaved like a starved man for years in front of her.

"Thank you! " She replied shyly playing with her food.

Smiling at her cute expression he asked her, "Are you free today? I was thinking of taking you out"

Yes, he watched the movies again. Read some online articles again. And now he was trying his best.

She agreed, "Where are we going? " Now that was the question he had no idea about.

He had thought of going to the nearest best place he would get on the internet. He had no idea about outings and destination planning.

He asked her instead, "Where do you want to go? "

And she was equally clueless, "Maybe a movie or something? " She suggested the first thing that came to her mind.

He frowned at that. They could even watch the movie at home, right?
Nonetheless, he agreed to it. "Okay, we will"

They finished their breakfast and just after that the things arrived Ruchi ordered the day before.

Samridh was surprised by the number of things she had ordered. He had no idea that so many things were required.

There were so many beautiful things and some glittery things too that he couldn't name.

Well, he couldn't name half of the things.

She was so excited about the decoration part that she was opening all the boxes one by one and showing him what all of it was.

"This beautiful star will glow when you put all the lights off. We will put it on the balcony. Okay? " He smilingly nodded at her excited self.

She was so into the unboxing that she didn't even realize when her saree plates fell off her shoulder.

As soon as it happened, Samridh averted his gaze. He shook his head off trying to clear that glimpse off his mind.

His adorable wife truly had no idea what effect she had on him. She continued blabbering without looking at him if he was even listening or not.

Samridh went to the room quietly seeing her indulged in her work.

Oh, Ruchi! What are you doing to me?

He hated the fact that he was behaving like a hormonal teen. It wasn't like he was seeing a girl for the first time in his life. He was awkward about the whole situation.

What would she even think if she came to know his disgusting thoughts about her? What will she think when she knows that he wants to place her in his lap and kiss those adorable lips that keep working nonstop?

Oh! damn.

Just by the thought of it, he felt hot. He knew it was too soon to go ahead in their marriage. And he was quite insecure too, he didn't really know how were things going to work out.

Did she even find him that attractive? What if she doesn't want any physical intimacy?

His mind was clouded with thoughts.

He wanted to give themselves some time. Even though his body was reacting a certain way, his mind was clear it wasn't the right time.