Chapter 2

"What do you mean you don't know who!?" Sundew demanded.

"I mean I don't know who's there, just that we have to find them." Moon repeated.

They were all crowded around her asking questions, until Qibli piped up and asked, "Why does it have to be one dragon from each tribe?", as everyone turned to Moon she explained "In the vision there is a gold door, and that door has ten talon prints around the doorknob. Each one is a different shape, and what gave it away was the Icewing and SeaWing prints with the sharper claws and the webs between the claws."

"So do you know who's going, or is this when we volunteer?" Clay asked

"I know a few as we only have one NightWing, SkyWing, RainWing, SandWing, HiveWing, and MudWing. Oh, and Peril make sure you bring your bracelet, it's gonna have lots of trees.", Moon said.

"Wait, what bracelet?" Winter asked.

"You weren't there for Clay and I's wedding," Peril explained. "Turtle had enchanted a bracelet as a wedding gift so that when I put it on, it takes away my firescales, and when I take it off they come back"

"Oh, nice."

"So the rest of you have a choice, do you want to come or stay?" she asked the rest of them.

"I'll go." Sundew declared.

"Same here." said Winter

"If Cricket's going, then I'm going." Blue exclaimed.

"It's either Turtle or me, although I'm pretty sure Kink will just drag him there." Tsunami said.

"Yup!" Kinkajou declared.

"So we have the team, but where are we going?" Qibli questioned.

"To Midpoint," Moon replied. "the center of the island chain."

" There is not much there," Sundew added "it's the biggest island, but there's just a bunch of trees and hills."

"On the surface, yes, but underneath is a whole different story." Moon replied ominously.

"That's not creepy at all." Winter muttered. "Do you at least know why we need to find this dragon?" They had all been trying to figure this out themselves, but came no closer.

"I think someone's imprisoned there, and we either need to make sure they stay in there, or explain what's going on right now." Moon wondered.

"Great, I'll go pack the ghost stories" Qibli replied.

"No!!!" everyone yelled.