Chapter 4

After everyone went to sleep, Qibli woke to a strange sound. As he looked around, he noticed Moon wasn't there. He got up and went down the path where the sound was coming from. Suddenly, he was walking on air, and falling. He couldn't get his wings out in time and belly flopped into the lake Sundew had chased him into. As he surfaced he heard someone laughing.

"Would have thought you'd learned your lesson the first time!" Someone called.

He looked over to see Moon sitting on the shore looking at him. He started to turn red in embarrassment  and quickly changed the subject. "What are you doing up so late?" he asked swimming over to the shore. "Couldn't sleep," Moon replied. "A nightmare."

"The nightmare?"

"Kind of." Moon explained. "More like more details to the vision, but at the cost of a fierce headache. I saw someone." She looks like she's seen a ghost, Qibli thought. hopefully not from my ghost scroll. "Who did you see?" He asked instead. "It was strange , the vision was all blurry, kind of like ripples on a pond. I think it means it's not positively going to happen." She replied, "There was someone sleeping in a giant cave, and there were weird structures all over, made of stone, he looked like a SkyWing, but then he shifted in his sleep and looked like a LeafWing, then moved again and looked like an IceWing." 

"Did you see how we got in the cave," He questioned, "Or who he is?"

Moon shook her head. "No, sorry. Let's head back."

As they flew up to the hole in the roof, Qiblis mind was racing. Who is this dragon, and why are they imprisoned. His thoughts kept circling around these questions, yet never got closer to an answer. When they got back, some of the others were awake. "Where were you guys?" Turtle questioned. "Isn't it obvious, Turtle." Kinkajou said, then whisper shouted, "Moonbli moment!"

Moon gave Kink a playful shove and filled them in on the vision. At the end when they were all awake, none of them had an idea about who or what they were going to find.