Chapter 4: Young Master Zhou's Beauty

In the VIP room of a well-known hospital in City B.

A young woman was sitting comfortably on the bed; her head was bowed in concentration as she scrolled through her phone. Strands of hair covered most of her face. But from her frame alone, it was evident that she was a great beauty.

On the screen of her phone, a list of teams from the Glory Professional Alliance could be seen. She scrolled up and down repeatedly, her gaze seriously reading the names of the 20 teams listed.

“Oh?” A flicker of surprise flashed in the depths of her eyes. It seemed like she didn’t expect the composition of the list.

Her expression remained composed, but there was a keenness in the tilt of her head and a barely perceptible doubt in the way her fingers lightly tapped on one of the teams listed.

A moment later, she tossed her phone onto the bedside table. Brushing away the strands of hair that had veiled her face, her stunning features were revealed.

This young woman was apparently Ye Xiu in his newly acquired female shell.

Ye Xiu took a small notebook and a pen from the bedside table. He opened the notebook, revealing scribbles of what looked like a list. His gaze momentarily lingered on the names already written above.

1. Ye Qiu
2. Su Muqiu
3. Su Mucheng

Since waking up yesterday, Ye Xiu has been adapting to his new identity as the only daughter of the Ye family quite well. He had already met everyone that should be met in his family, including his brother, Ye Qiu.

Ye Xiu learned that in this world, Mother Ye did not give birth to twins. Ye Qiu, that tadpole, had beaten him in the swim and became his elder brother instead. He had long deduced this, but he was still a little surprised to know that his current body was seven years younger than Ye Qiu.

No wonder Ye Qiu succeeded in running away. How could a little girl, so much younger than him, stop him?

Meanwhile, since the now alive Su Muqiu replaced his sister as the owner of the Dancing Rain, Su Mucheng somehow ended up in the entertainment industry, becoming a well-known movie queen instead.

In his world, she was known as the Glory Professional Alliance’s number one beauty. It wasn’t a surprise that this time she also gained fame. Especially since Ye Xiu also knew how great of an actress she is.

Speaking about her acting skill, Ye Xiu still remembered those times when he saw Su Mucheng smiling gently as she fired her cannon at her opponents and watched them explode into pieces. When she then politely said sorry, he would always inexplicably tremble a bit.

Ye Xiu sighed softly as he moved his gaze from the three names on the list. Then, with the stroke of his pen, he added two more names:

4. Samsara
5. Zhou Zekai

Earlier, as he was looking at the list of the Alliance, he failed to find Samsara. Instead, it was replaced by an unknown team with poor strength. Coincidentally, it also seemed like Zhou Zekai didn’t enter the Glory Professional Alliance.

Ye Xiu was clear that prior to the appearance of Zhou Zekai, Samsara was already an established team, even though they only placed mid-tier to bottom-tier. Then the Zhou family bought it for their son in Season 5, and since then, they have entered the playoffs every time.

Ye Xiu thought Samsara had been relegated, but when he looked for their information, he found nothing. Zhou Zekai didn’t join the Glory Professional Alliance, and the team that he was supposed to be on was also not established.

Why was that?

Or rather, what is the reason why Samsara was established, and why did Zhou Zekai become a professional player in the first place?