𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐬' 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

It was the next day at school, and Scaramouche was walking the halls. He saw Kazuha at his locker, and he blushed. Scaramouche didn't know it, but he had feelings for Kazuha. He ran off to his next class: Gym Class, his third period.

As he arrived, he saw a boy; Tartaglia. He sighed, "What do you want, you crazy ginger?" he asked in a low tone. Tartaglia smirked, "Let's go and bully someone!" he said. Scaramouche hesitated, "Erm.. no." he admitted. Tartaglia was confused..

He smiled, "Fine, I'll go bully someone alone!" he huffed. Tartaglia left. Scaramouche, at first, paid no mind to it. "He'll probably gather Signora, and Arlecchino.." he muttered. Then, he heard a small cry, then a plea. It sounded like... no, it couldn't be him.

Scaramouche ran to the scene, and saw Kazuha, being bullied by Tartaglia, Signora, and the rest of the Harbinger delinquents, besides Dottore. He felt a small anger flare up inside of him as he saw Kazuha's hair being pulled from his ponytail.

SLAP. Scaramouche slapped Tartaglia's hand away, and looked pissed. "Get off him," he said, rather aggressively. Tartaglia looked shocked, Scaramouche was usually the one bullying, not protecting the bullied. He smirked, "Does little Scara have a crush?~" he asked, in a teasing tone.

Scaramouche turned bright red.

"N-no! I just.. don't want you to bully the Class President." he muttered, still blushing. Scaramouche glared at Signora, "And you, why do you act like you can barge into peoples' personal life? You did it with our stupid History teacher, Mrs. Ei!" he scoffed.

Signora looked shocked by Scaramouche's comebacks, and left. Scaramouche took Kazuha, and helped him up. "Are you.. alright? I'm sorry about them." he whispered. "I'm fine," Kazuha replied, "Thanks."

:: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲! ::