𝟎𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

As Kazuha, approached, he was anxious. He knew exactly why Scaramouche had called him here, but he was incredibly nervous. Should he walk faster? Should he say his true feelings? His heart felt like it could leap out of his own chest.

Once he arrived at the foot of the hill, he saw Scaramouche standing with his back to him. "Scara?" he called out. Scaramouche flipped around.

"K-K-You actually.." he stuttered. Kazuha smiled, "I actually came? Yeah, hi. It's me." he teased. Scaramouche blushed. "Come face to face with me." he muttered.

Kazuha then walked up the hill, barely a few inches from Scaramouche. He was also blushing. "So..?" Kazuha started. Scaramouche grabbed his hands. "Kazuha," he said, almost like he rehearsed this.

Kazuha was surprised, "Scara..?" he asked, turning beet red. "Kazuha, I.. have a crush on you. And I have for a while. Can you..." he hesitated. ".. Can you be my boyfriend?" he asked. Kazuha looked like he could explode.

"Oh.. Scaramouche... Scara..... Yes, how could I say anything else?" Kazuha said, almost immediately. He hugged Scaramouche tightly, placing a kiss on his lips. "I didn't know how to tell you I liked you, but now that you've confessed, it was so much easier!" he exclaimed.

Scaramouche looked shocked, "You actually, like me back..?" he asked, completely confused. "Yes, why wouldn't I?" Kazuha smiled widely, before Scaramouche gave a kiss to him. "Eheh, are we dating now?" Kazuha asks, and Scaramouche nods. "I believe so." They held hands on the top of the hill, not letting go.

:: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲! ::