𝟎𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬' 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

Scaramouche, a few days later, was still pondering about his crush on Kazuha. "No way I like a perfect boy, I bet he doesn't even hardly know who I am.." he sighed. "Scara!! Honey, come downstairs and eat breakfast!" his mother, Raiden Ei, yelled from downstairs. His mother was the History teacher.

"Coming, mom!" he yelled back at her. He started down the stairs, and raced into the dining room. "Hmm, it smells like.. Yes! Satisfying Salad, thanks, mom!" Scaramouche was overexcited. He saw his other mother, Yae Miko, who was a nurse at a hospital. And his sister, the Raiden Shogun.

Their family was the Raiden family; Raiden Makoto, Raiden Ei, Raiden Shogun, then it was Raiden Scaramouche.

After he ate, he raced upstairs, threw his uniform on, and ran to school. He wasn't sure even himself why he was so excited.

:: 𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵 ::

Scaramouche, as usual, was playing a game of soccer with his friends. He made a few goals, but.. SLAM! He tripped and hit the pavement with a hard thud, taking the air out of him. He looked in pain, and his friends came running to him, "Dude, are you okay?!" Heizou had asked. "Oh my Archons.. Dude, you just broke your ankle." Itto said, shocked.

Kazuha came to his side, and pulled Scaramouche's arm around his shoulder. "C'mon, lets get you to Mr. Baizhu and Little Qiqi." he sighed. Scaramouche nodded, limping while using Kazuha as support.

They soon reach the nurses' office, and sit down and wait. "Take your shoe off," Kazuha said. "I'll look at it until the nurse can tend to you." Scaramouche hesitated, but he slide his sneaker off, showing a swollen and bloody ankle. Kazuha sighed.

"You really did get a bad break.." he muttered, taking an alcohol pad and wiping Scaramouche's ankle. He then told Scaramouche to stay there while he went t get Mr. Baizhu.

Mr. Baizhu entered the room, with a boot for broken or sprained bones in the foot. "Here, put this on." he said, and Qiqi followed behind him with Hydrogen Peroxide. "Qiqi has the Peroxide, Mr. Baizhu." she said, handing him the bottle.

Scaramouche sighed, he hated having broken bones..

:: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲! ::