How it began.

Now you may be wondering how this world came to be how it is now, how the shadows got here. What they are and much more. I understand your questions but for me I can't really answer any of them because I am not sure myself i don't know what happened or how the world came to be how it is today but since I'm explaining my whole life I guess we can get into the traumatic parts in this entry.. while Ants asleep.. he doesn't like when I talk about this stuff it makes him upset but here we go..

All I know is one day I saw it, I saw it get my parents... I woke up one night around 4 am to this loud screaming noise. I ran downstairs in my pajamas and ran outside to where I heard the screams. Then I saw it. I saw this dragon like shadow with my mother crying on her knees on the dirty pavement road in front of my house. And my dad.. he was gone. Soon after my worse nightmares had become nothing less then a awful reality.. I didn't know what to do I felt so lost, so guilty! "What if I could have saved him" my mind said over and the pressure was so much..

I started running and running and running as fast and as far as I could. Soon I reached this small brown brick house with a white roof and a chimney that was barely smoking. I realized.. it was Ants house. I banged on the door bawling my eyes out.

Lost in my own mind not believing what I just saw. My mind couldn't  bear the idea of it being real.. Soon Ant answered the door. The worried look in his eyes when he saw my face broke me even more, I hugged him tightly and fell into his arms.
I needed him I needed his comfort even tho I felt so lost and like such a dickhead for leaving my mother there I couldn't go back I just couldn't. Later that night I passed out on Ants couch for the night and just cried myself to sleep the whole night. And that's where it all started for me. When my life was destroyed in less then 10 minutes.

And that's all I know. That's all it started with then it was over and now this is the everyday life of someone who has to just cope through it all.
It's fine though we make it work.

I guess I could just use this book to keep track of my supplies as well I mean it's hard to find notebooks or really anything so I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep track so any aliens,  I guess here's my supplies list.

2 jugs of water (bit of a issue but.. I'll make it I always do)
First aid kit- 4 (great, very good amount considering how hard it is to get them..)
Food rations- lot of canned food (good, can always stock up at the warehouses..)
Good on clothes
Good on housing items
Pack of 10 rolls of toilet paper

And that's it for now.. so next time stock up on food and water. -REMINDER.

I should probably go soon, ant is done and he will get upset if he sees this entry.

Till next time aliens.
-Jason.