The "love" of my life

Now some people may be asking.. why Ant? Or who is Ant and that's a very very good question but it's also a very simple thing to answer so I guess this is going to be a love spill of a entry, it's fine though may as well journal my feelings I mean there are no therapists left or anything so... here we go.

Me and Ant grew up together since a very young age, we have been best friends for most of my life and I couldn't have asked for a better friend and boyfriend then Ant.

When I was younger my parents were not very good people and neither were Ants. We bonded over that a lot and when I was in pain he was there and when he was in pain I was by his side the whole time.
Me and Ant started dating around the age of 17 I believe. All I know is it was a while ago and you lose track of time with no phones and no track of the time or date or year.. it's almost like time never existed.

We have fought through these shadows for years now and even if there has been some times death was near.. we made it. Ant has been there for me through past relationships and my hardest and best times and had inspired me to live my dreams..

well that was until the world fell below us. Before the thought of love could kill, not In a figurative language way either.. it could really kill and that thought makes me stay up some nights. Hearing the screams of lovers lost at night never to be remembered again... only by each other that is. But even that thought leaves someone heartbroken. Remembering your love of your life all you wanted to do was be happy with.. All gone in less then a second. A blink of an eye and you will feel your worst reality. The worst feeling you've ever felt. And that thought is why i'm scared to love Ant. I don't want him to get hurt. I can't lose him I really can't and I don't want to! But.. reality is out of my control.. it's what the word has decided.

It's just the way that we have to live and cope and just deal with how it is. Why it is how it is we don't know I mean no one knows why this world is how it is now. But it's out of my control.

It's getting late which means the shadows will be out probably soon, they all hang around this area since this safe haven is the only one with as many people as we have here, they thrive off of that I guess they can think? I'm not sure.
I don't think they are just brainless animals that just live to kill and that's something that one day I hope we can learn about.

Tomorrow I'll probably write about all that we do know just incase someone finds this and wants to know what to do...

Anyways you are probably wondering what a safe haven or bunkers with recourses or any of that is cause I mean yea I'd wanna know too. Me and ant and 2 other people live in a house together, here's a little info about all of us.

Ant- 23 year old (possibly). — Probably around 5'7,
— good at using weapons such as bows and spears to help us hunt for any food we need or any danger, —male, — black fluffy hair, — brown beautiful eyes and a smile like no other... whoops I mean. Great dental um care. Anyways..

Jason- 25 years old or around at least —5'9 — used to help with resources but since then has settled down due to leg getting caught in a bear trap.. in recovery. — (yes I got caught in a bear trap one day shut up. ) — black fluffy hair — (none of this matters just funny to act like I'm in a life action movie or something..)

Ciara— 19, youngest of the group.. — helps with resource runs. — very smart — moved in with us about 50 moons ago (you count one day everytime the moon shows up so probably around 2 months ago I'm assuming.) —she was found outside up a tree hiding one of the nights we went out looking for resources but — that's all, she's great love having her around.

Soren — (asshole) 28, (oldest), —- keeps track of shit so I don't have too, stuck up, obnoxious.. he lived here before us and now treats us like we invaded his home life. I think he's just afraid of the shadows but don't tell him I said that. He's cool he's just a dick.

So that's the great fantastic group of assholes.. but anyways, our house is a 3 bedroom house made of brick with blocked off windows that you can hardly see outside with. Which I mean it's ok here you get used to it after a few years of being here.

Ants back..

He said to write that he said hi so "hi -ant" good enough I suppose.

This was a very long entry for the night I guess I just wanted to write today, it gets boring having nothing else to do but yea.. I'm probably gonna head to sleep for the night or something else, maybe ill ask if anyone needs help with anything idk.

Till next time aliens.
    -Jason.