Vikram

A whole day passed, and I couldn't find a proper employee for the tech. department, but I couldn't get that why I have to do it just because the chairman ordered me to do it. I should have just said that I am not going to be the right choice for this work sir, but I just nodded my head and came out of the room now all I can do is to bitch about the chairman and nothing.  

secretary giving the bio data:

vikram Verma the name vikram means one who is wise, brave and strong as well as victorious and he represent it very nicely in his nature. all he did was work and attend parties and work. on weekend he likes to cook something for himself and eat shamelessly without even asking me T_T he is a well-organized person doesn't like to get late in any condition even if he is dying, he'll go to work on time, pretty workaholic right.   

Mr. Verma has so many problems in his life including one biggest which nobody knows about, but he knows " I also don't know because every time I try to ask, he refuse to tell and just change the topic". he has a very close friend name Vihaan already married living with a beautiful wife happily. can't really say he is happy because after, he gets married his visits has been increased here and I often hear boss saying, "get out of my sight, I told you before, but you didn't listen". don't know what the topics are they are talking about, but I actually think they are talking about Mr. Vihaan's wife.

I was working here since the day boss take over the company. you can say I actually know so many things about him.  

"Kapil, have you found some people who we are calling for the interview?" 

"Boss I found an account here is no information about the girl, but her bio says, ' if you want a tech. expert for your company just don't hesitate and call me ' and here are no qualifications she has in her resume, that she posted on the site. "

"Call her lets waste a little time." 

"Yes boss" 

I turned and left the boss cabin " here he goes with his mood swings all again. " 

vikram Verma is a very short-tempered person most of the time he is rude and not really likeable in our company most of the people are scared of him because of his anger he gets wild when he is angry and it's impossible to control him because he is a demon in some aspects.    

 on the interview day:

all the selected people are here except one mahi and she reached there 1 hour late but hopefully her name announced at the same time she has arrived and directly carried away here to the interview room. sitting in front of hr. department and vikram Verma. not wearing suit and not well looking she is looking like a child who ran out of her house and made this profile on that website for fun but by looking at her face she is looking very confident and unfussed. the hr. department were asking so many questions and yet she is answering each one of them very correctly.

everybody was shocked after hearing mahi's answers and the way she is answering so simply, ever after she went through the practical examination, and she passed. after the practical examination all the candidates were send home " we'll inform you in 3 days about that you are hired or not" after hearing those words from a hr. departments intern most of the faces are dull and one face was glowing, she doesn't seem to lose her sprit if she is not goanna get selected.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just after the interview " kapil, get me her information by the night everything about her I want to know, go." said vikram in a very desperate voice. "Yes boss" said kapil . and went out of the cabin. 

"I have a problem or can say I have a jinx of desire not just any desire but sexual desire, people always think that if you are rich you have no problems and if you have any they can be solved with money, but, in real it's not like that my body needs intense pleasure every week it's now like a routine for me to fuck girls all night usually I get sex in every 3 weeks and sometime it passes the months but after neglecting my desire I couldn't get anything but fever which come with really unbearable pain. 

to feel the same tiredness, I started doing the gym that help a bit but not so much but extended the time of that sexual desire. it's not I don't feel it or anything like that I still do, but after every 2 months.

that girl has something in her that the time I spent in that room with her, staring at her, she is attracting me towards her very much that now to think of it I was not in any condition to hold myself back if that interview could've lasted 5 more min." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boss there is not much information about her" kapil said all huffing and puffing. kapil come to the verma mansion to tell his boss about the information he gathered about her in this mean time "spit it all out, clearly!" vikram said in his deep voice with a frown. currently he is being half naked, broad shoulders, toned muscles, veins showing all over his arms, long fingers, broad chest with eight pack abs all sweaty and that frown was making him sensual and dangerous at the same time, if you dare to mess with him right now could fuck you or kill you without any mercy. "Boss, her name is mahi Sony, before coming here she live in Chanderi, but about 10 days before she ran away from her house soon after her brother found half dead but hopefully some Neighbours saved him, her parents died in a car accident. this is all that I have found sir. " 

vikram was looking so not satisfied with the information that kapil had bring for him " dig in deeper into it. " vikram said and kapil nodded his head and hurriedly leave from there to his house. 

****************************************

bye bye :)