Mood Swings (Pregnancy Series Matt)

I was walking around the main floor picking up things that didn't belong there feeling myself getting angrier each time I found something. "I swear I am just a god damn maid to them." I mutter to myself as I pick up another one of Matt's hats. Matt and the kids pulled into the driveway getting out of the car not one of them knowing about the storm brewing in the house that they were all going to be walking into in a short amount of time. Matt opened the door "honey, we're home." He called with a laugh as he kicked off his shoes tossing his keys on the table before walking into the living room to see his fuming wife. "Do any of you know how to pick up after yourself?" I asked looking at them. I didn't wait for an answer "I have found so much crap that doesn't belong in this room and in the kitchen it's not even funny." I add as I start to tear up "I am not a maid, I'm your wife and your mother." I cry pointing at Matt than the kids "but I'm also pregnant and I'm tired, I can't do this all on my own." I sob as I slowly sink to the floor Matt rushing over to hug me. "Mom we're sorry, we'll help more we promise." Macey said as she sat beside me. Addi and Liam came over as well "yeah, we can even take over the cooking and groceries as well." Addi added. I laughed "the cooking sure, but not a chance with buying groceries." I say.