Chapter 3 - What Happened?!

The train crashed with the typical nonsense, the crash bang, and wollop. You know the drill by now.

I lay there unconscious after the sudden crash. After the while my eyes start to open and then I see him... The man from my wierd dream was standing in front of me.

He was tall but not too tall, about 6'1 rufly give or take. His hair was bright red and fluffy, I mean, who doesn't like a guy with fluffy hair. His eyes were like bright red windows to his soul. He was wearing a jacket from my winter collection, which I called floofy. He had chains running down from his waist and a blue heart pendant around his neck.

God, I just blushed at the sight of him. "I c-created that j-jacket." I managed to stutter, I looked like a fool. I couldn't help but think that I looked ugly to him... He then replied to me, saying in the most melodic way ever, "YOU'RE *THE* BABIGAIL MAYO DAVIES!!!"
I reply "yes but my real name is Abigail Laura Maye Davies."
He blushed. I swear he did just before, he replied, saying, "I'm Levi Lucifer Smith."

Azzy noticed something I think or recognised his middle name. I took no notice of him because I was falling in love, heart-shaped eyes, and all. Y'know that lovey dovey crap.

I notice this random man walking up to me, and Levi pushes me behind him, protecting me. It makes my heart skip a beat...

Is this what true love feels like?!

The man goes up to me and arran saying, "Are you Azzy and Abigail Davies?!" 
Both me and Azzy reply in stereo. "Yeah, who are you?".
He replies with, "You don't need to know my name." He then says, "Abigail, Azzy, you're both a princess and a prince... You're a princess and a prince of all sirens, and you're half siren each..."

"WHAT!!" I shout, and Levi flinches. I apologise, and then I go to glare at the man... But he isn't there...

Levi then turns to me and asks, "Why were you on that train
anyway?"
I reply with "well me and my brother need to find my dad, so we went on that train not knowing we were sirens, but that does explain why mine and my brothers hair is bright blue."
He nods his head and says "yeah I guess, but do you need any help finding him..."